Reviews for Remembrance
agent-oli chapter 1 . 8/26
okay wow, this fic is really uniqueI don't think this arc has been explored before. it's a really nice idea and you executed it brilliantly, so *applauds*
Pericula Ludus chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
This is a lovely little piece! It reminds me so much of scenes in real life. I live in a city that has been shaped by the military for the past 100 years. Sometimes I see very old men pause by the war memorial, and every November many, many little crosses and red poppies pop up. I always stop and read the names and wonder who they were and how, even though their lives were so different, they helped to make my life possible. Steve is drawn so nicely here, so sympathetic and completely in character. The slow aging process finally catching up with him... I like how you do not write him in a way that he would seek death, but he certainly doesn't mind when it does eventually find him.
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Dinogeek chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This was really sad, but good. Poor Steve, nothing must suck more than having to outlive everyone around you twice. Poor Thor, too. I don't think I could ever be immortal.

Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Poor Thor. The price of immortality. By now, I think he would have some idea of what Steve felt like.
Yukihikari-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Holy crap this is so good but so sad.
I like how poetic it is, wonderful job!
ScottPilgrim-vs-You chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I cried. It was so sweet and angsty and everything I was looking for. Thank you for writing such a good story!
kousagi101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Pale Green flowers... From Loki?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
this is so sad :) 3
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
So sad, but really good!
Audrey Lynne chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Aww. That was sad, but sweet.