Reviews for 50 Shades: Teddy's Birth
gallina chapter 1 . 2/16
omg thais is wonderuf! i love it thank you
mnurse8754 chapter 30 . 11/9/2014
One shot my ass...this was the best closure story for Christian I have ever read
ponderosa06600 chapter 28 . 10/24/2014
It's a beautiful story. I loved every chapter. Thanks for writing it!
nancyk3x3 chapter 29 . 2/1/2014
I am so glad "stumbled upon this story. I LOVE your version of Fifty Shades, your characters, it is alike in you recognize them, but so very different. I would love for you to write a story include the first meeting, wedding, Teddy's birth, more children, their growth, them maybe Christian retiring. I know I am talking probably an over 100 chapter story, but I love the way you write, and as I said your version better. Im being greedy, I know, but it is what I wish. Thank you for writing and sharing such a great story, filled with love, lemons, excitement, drama, it has it all! I look forward to reading more of your work!
heliter chapter 30 . 1/29/2014
Congrats. Haaappy for you
Hard Pouncing chapter 29 . 1/30/2014
what a marvelous story. thank you!
Hard Pouncing chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
what a wonderful birth!
glory2bee chapter 30 . 1/28/2014
Congrats!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/13/2013
That was a great story, its almost as if you are read E.L James mind. I look forward to reading your (moment in Paris).
shantiprime chapter 29 . 10/11/2013
Thank you for your story. I read it all in one sitting, I could not stop reading it. It was wonderful and very loving. Please keep on writing other stories.
michelle chapter 29 . 9/16/2013
that was so so sweet i cried thank you for the happy ending
Betty chapter 29 . 8/30/2013
Omg i cried soo much reading this you are an amazing writer i loved this book im probably going to read it over again and start crying
kelmal chapter 29 . 8/29/2013
Awwwww, an amazing chapter.
futrCSI1490 chapter 29 . 8/21/2013
Beautiful chapter! And a perfect ending. Sweet and sexy. LOVED IT!

Sad to see this come to an end, but I enjoyed it all they way :-).

Thanks for a lovely read!
futrCSI1490
VRB Mariposa chapter 29 . 8/15/2013
I am going to miss this story, but do understand. Like I said those that write can, those that can't read. Thanks for the entertainment.