Reviews for 50 Shades: Teddy's Birth
nancyk3x3 chapter 29 . 2/1
I am so glad "stumbled upon this story. I LOVE your version of Fifty Shades, your characters, it is alike in you recognize them, but so very different. I would love for you to write a story include the first meeting, wedding, Teddy's birth, more children, their growth, them maybe Christian retiring. I know I am talking probably an over 100 chapter story, but I love the way you write, and as I said your version better. Im being greedy, I know, but it is what I wish. Thank you for writing and sharing such a great story, filled with love, lemons, excitement, drama, it has it all! I look forward to reading more of your work!
heliter chapter 30 . 1/29
Congrats. Haaappy for you
Hard Pouncing chapter 29 . 1/30
what a marvelous story. thank you!
Hard Pouncing chapter 1 . 1/30
what a wonderful birth!
glory2bee chapter 30 . 1/28
Congrats!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/13/2013
That was a great story, its almost as if you are read E.L James mind. I look forward to reading your (moment in Paris).
shantiprime chapter 29 . 10/11/2013
Thank you for your story. I read it all in one sitting, I could not stop reading it. It was wonderful and very loving. Please keep on writing other stories.
michelle chapter 29 . 9/16/2013
that was so so sweet i cried thank you for the happy ending
Betty chapter 29 . 8/30/2013
Omg i cried soo much reading this you are an amazing writer i loved this book im probably going to read it over again and start crying
kelmal chapter 29 . 8/29/2013
Awwwww, an amazing chapter.
futrCSI1490 chapter 29 . 8/21/2013
Beautiful chapter! And a perfect ending. Sweet and sexy. LOVED IT!

Sad to see this come to an end, but I enjoyed it all they way :-).

Thanks for a lovely read!
futrCSI1490
VRB Mariposa chapter 29 . 8/15/2013
I am going to miss this story, but do understand. Like I said those that write can, those that can't read. Thanks for the entertainment.
godlovesebonie chapter 29 . 8/15/2013
Thank you for your time and dedication to writing this story. I have loved it from the very beginning. It was worth every minute I checked to see if you posted. I can't wait to see what other plots you have involving them. Hope you have a blessed day.
lornajarkin chapter 29 . 8/15/2013
I have to say that you ended this story up PERFECTLY! It really felt like reading the books again. You tied back into the books so perfectly with all the anniversary stops and their love was so strong and their personality was so what I would have expected after he came to terms with his past which I do think he would have done eventually. Just an amazing read. I am sad to see it end, but you did it great justice. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us!
R-J briggs chapter 29 . 8/15/2013