Reviews for 50 Shades: Teddy's Birth
Love it :)
Gemma chapter 1 . 3/25
Absolutely perfect!
I've read a lot of fanfiction stories regarding Shades. But have never left a review before. I have liked other stories, but Ch. 7 has got to be the MOST EMOTIONAL ONE! I have always thought that Christian needed to that with his baby. Loved it! Good job! No one else has written that before.
You got my FULL ATTENTION in this chapter. OMG!
Very very good!
cecilia.calderon.77 chapter 29 . 3/14
Thank you for keeping their story alive. I loved every bit of it. The end couldn't have been more perfect.
Thank you , thank you , thank you. :)
cecilia.calderon.77 chapter 23 . 3/13
It was intense and lovely all at once ️
gallina chapter 1 . 2/16
omg thais is wonderuf! i love it thank you
mnurse8754 chapter 30 . 11/9/2014
One shot my ass...this was the best closure story for Christian I have ever read
ponderosa06600 chapter 28 . 10/24/2014
It's a beautiful story. I loved every chapter. Thanks for writing it!
nancyk3x3 chapter 29 . 2/1/2014
I am so glad "stumbled upon this story. I LOVE your version of Fifty Shades, your characters, it is alike in you recognize them, but so very different. I would love for you to write a story include the first meeting, wedding, Teddy's birth, more children, their growth, them maybe Christian retiring. I know I am talking probably an over 100 chapter story, but I love the way you write, and as I said your version better. Im being greedy, I know, but it is what I wish. Thank you for writing and sharing such a great story, filled with love, lemons, excitement, drama, it has it all! I look forward to reading more of your work!
heliter chapter 30 . 1/29/2014
Congrats. Haaappy for you
Hard Pouncing chapter 29 . 1/30/2014
what a marvelous story. thank you!
Hard Pouncing chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
what a wonderful birth!
glory2bee chapter 30 . 1/28/2014
Congrats!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/13/2013
That was a great story, its almost as if you are read E.L James mind. I look forward to reading your (moment in Paris).