Reviews for Naruto: Curse of the Samurai
No samurai is that strong in Naruto, except maybe Mifune. Goodbye.
Shipless97 chapter 8 . 2/16
If there is any chance of you continuing this story I will die happy
StarViper2103 chapter 8 . 1/31
Love the story and i would love it if you continued it
LL chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
Fuckin cliff hanger and no update
roadkillgrill chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
Good story, any time parameters on your next update?
dinohuntsmen chapter 8 . 9/22/2016
Plz more
KK chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Ahhh! The worst curse of all has nothing to do with the sword style or even the kyuubi! You...author... put Naruto with a team that doesn't understand sarcasm? I'd die in a minute.
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 8 . 10/27/2015
Awesome story
Reader2977 chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
Please please please update soon! You can't leave your audience hanging like that!
Nirvana48 chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
Oooohhhh please continue!
Dutch Fan chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
Please please please please when is the new chapter coming out?
Im hooked, You have a very distinctive style of writing that enchanted me.

Hope to see a new chapter soon and keep up the good work :)

The netherlands, Leeuwarden.
Amberwish chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
PLEASE continue! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU! You cant just *sob* stop on *Sob* THIS CLIFF HANGER. PLEASE!
Berlioz Chaos Lord of Khorne chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
... Seriously. I'm sad now. You never continued this. I'm seriously sad. THIS WAS GETTING GOOD TOO! THEY ALWAYS STOP BEFOREIT GET'S GOOD CUS THEIR COWARDS! They try to make it as epic as possible, but they fail their own standards and quit. IT'S FRUSTRATING, TO NEVER SEE A FINISHED STORY! IF YOU DON'T CONTINUE THIS IN THE NEXT YEAR I'M WRITING IT MYSELF!
dragon age mage chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
please keep writing this story its really good
Nameless13455 chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
This is awesome, i love reading myself a good 'Naruto is a samurai' fanfic and this just takes the cake, but what i really wish for is for this to be completed, if not then just at least a couple of more updates to be made i really hope that this will be completed if not then thanks for the awesome read, for any further stories that you might make i bid you good luck!