Reviews for Naruto: Curse of the Samurai
KK chapter 1 . 11/9
Ahhh! The worst curse of all has nothing to do with the sword style or even the kyuubi! put Naruto with a team that doesn't understand sarcasm? I'd die in a minute.
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 8 . 10/27
Awesome story
teenagerintheuniverse chapter 8 . 10/20
Please please please update soon! You can't leave your audience hanging like that!
Nirvana48 chapter 8 . 5/10
Oooohhhh please continue!
Dutch Fan chapter 8 . 3/1
Please please please please when is the new chapter coming out?
Im hooked, You have a very distinctive style of writing that enchanted me.

Hope to see a new chapter soon and keep up the good work :)

The netherlands, Leeuwarden.
Amberwish chapter 1 . 1/20
PLEASE continue! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU! You cant just *sob* stop on *Sob* THIS CLIFF HANGER. PLEASE!
Berlioz Chaos Lord of Khorne chapter 8 . 1/10
... Seriously. I'm sad now. You never continued this. I'm seriously sad. THIS WAS GETTING GOOD TOO! THEY ALWAYS STOP BEFOREIT GET'S GOOD CUS THEIR COWARDS! They try to make it as epic as possible, but they fail their own standards and quit. IT'S FRUSTRATING, TO NEVER SEE A FINISHED STORY! IF YOU DON'T CONTINUE THIS IN THE NEXT YEAR I'M WRITING IT MYSELF!
dragon age mage chapter 8 . 1/6
please keep writing this story its really good
Nameless13455 chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
This is awesome, i love reading myself a good 'Naruto is a samurai' fanfic and this just takes the cake, but what i really wish for is for this to be completed, if not then just at least a couple of more updates to be made i really hope that this will be completed if not then thanks for the awesome read, for any further stories that you might make i bid you good luck!
LunaEchoWillow chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Interesting twist.
perseus peverell chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
dude where are u?
DerekTheReader chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
I miss this fic :( update soon, you have a great style
Lacrima234 chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Great. Please continue soon.
Hecseferblade chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
This is really good, hope you go back to updating this
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
OH MOTHER FUCKIT, why is this story practically discontinued?!
PLEASE tell me that this story really isn't discontined cuz it's so good.