Reviews for Vanishing Point
miku miku chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This is one of those fics that I will read, and then say "oh my god this is so good. It's so good." without being aware of it. But really, I loved the style and the idea and the realism it just hurts so much.
LaneeKaiLovesTheHitachiinTwins chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Omg! That is deep, eh. Poor Kao... I liked it thou
Sylph Dancer chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This fan fiction has to be in the top ten of the most well-written ones I have ever read.
HeirToTheShadows chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I loved it!
Will you write either a sequel or the story from Hikaru's point of view?
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Awesome story
titdesu chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was very well written, and i think that it accurately portrays how hard of a struggle it must be for the pair. Very well done, great job! I loved it -
SabHohl chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh I LOVED that. Incredible writing, the flow, the depth, the obsession. Beautiful, I adore Kaoru, and their twincest is my guilty pleasure. I like how the ending can be both a hopeful finale and yet open enough for the possibility of a second part, which would be lovely, but not necessarily a must have, seeing as I like this as Kaoru's "fall" into something dangerous, forbidden, and yet so right and, perfect? I guess so. I would agree to the below comment on the Hikaru point of view, as a sequel to this story, it would be delightful to get the inside scoop on what was going through his mind with all those okay's ;)
Kyoki13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I think you should make a sequel! And maybe it can be in Hikarus POV? I really like this, its poetic, meaningful, deep and it feels real, fantastic work!
A.Eelif chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
That was so good! I just loved it. It was dark, but sexy at the same time. I like how it was told from Kaoru's point of view bc he's my fave twin. Great work...keep it up!
AnnaVodar chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That should have bben longer! It was so good ) you could make it into a longer story, with chapters... D
IaraEulb chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh I liked it! Was a amazing Drama to HikaxKao! Keep with you work, Congrats! (forgot to login. xD)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh I liked it! Was a amazing Drama to HikaxKao! Keep with you work, Congrats!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
wow, awesome.
the sectioning off worked quite well.
honestly, this is one of the better fics I've read in a while.
I really loved Kaoru's obsession with balance and how that theme was carried through the whole one-shot and was even skewed to be the cause of it all. it's a great point of Kaoru's character to exploit.
I wish there was more to the ending, but I take solace in the last lines. even though things aren't necessarily resolved, there is hope.
I dunno if I've got any other critique. :)