Reviews for Liar's Wand
misherukuro chapter 1 . 8/5
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 3/12
My goodness, now this is a unique and extremely satisfying fic!
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 1 . 3/1
This is great. I thought there would be more.
I kinda want more, but I am afraid it might take it away from this wonderful moment!
Thank you so much!
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I could see this as the beginning to any number of Professor Loki stories (a favorite sub genre of mine).
Alina13666 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Yeah, I wonder what kind of teacher Loki would be. And all that mischief. if he met the Wealsy twins, how would he react
sunsethill chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This was a fascinating look at Ollivander and Loki. You did a great job of making some of the oddities of Ollivander's approach to business make more sense. It always seemed strange that he had so many premade wands, which led to so many stories requiring Harry to have a custom made wand. But you have actually made the "premade" wands be an improvement to the wand making practices of his father. Loki's fascination with the process leads to all kinds of questions. Now I must go check your profile to see if there are any follow-ups to this story since I followed a favorite's link here.
Moo-cow300 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I'm sure somebody has told you this before (because it's absolutely TRUE), but this is a wonderful story that I one day hope you'll expand into a full-out, multi-chapter adventure. If you did, why, that would make the next five years of my life.

I hope you're not feeling like I'm pressuring you into it, but I really do think Liar's Wand could give birth do something amazing. :)
musme chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I like it
Shadowraith chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Amazing. Absolutely, truly amazing. I really hope you write more of Loki in the wizarding world! :)
ellesmer.joe3 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
well hot damn Olivander, you just might have possibly screwed us all.
Irbise chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Hey, really great story, did you write a sequel to this, it would be really great, there is such a potential :)
Gundum M chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Oh, i so want to see another chapter of this.
DreaSML chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
It's quite interesting to read, and your Loki is as intriguing as ever. Well done! I'd very much like to read the continuation of this story if you decided to make one :)
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
hahaha, instert evil laughter
forgottenheroes chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I love your ideas on the creation of wands! So many writers just skim over it...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »