Reviews for Rumor has It
Latenite lurker chapter 8 . 8/17/2016
Wow...just wow, this has been hard to read, especially this last chapter, it seems like peeta is losing himself piece by piece and the backround scene with katniss is just heartbreaking. She no longer seems to love him like she use to and adding that with peeta being whored out to the capital, all while his family doesn't know why or who hes doing it for is just tragic. I can only imganine this is the beginning of his decent into hate and bitterness until he ends up like the rest of Victor's
x chapter 8 . 12/10/2015
wow, can't wait for more. you've made a really believable merchant Katniss, totally her but not so harsh. :)
xx
Guest chapter 8 . 1/8/2015
I don't understand why at the end she said she didn't love him?
Guest chapter 8 . 1/8/2015
Terri I want you to continue the story, its great so far and could be better!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
HNNNG. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORYYY
superserenella chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
I love this story sooooo much! It's so sweet and I think their forbidden love is amazing! Great job!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
FUCK U Y WOULD U PROSTITUDE PEETA U ASS HOLE
Anonymous chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Hi! OMG I LOVE THIS FANFIC. I skipped the whole of chapter 8 though. I love your writing and this story is really good! When will u update again? Is prim gonna be introduced? Is Katniss gonna be in future games and have rebellion?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Aren't you gonna continue the story?
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
When's this being updated
Cassandraishere chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
I really love this story is cute and great and all but shouldn't you do something about you know... the insest happening here? I mean, isn't that a little odd? Otherwise your story is awesome, kind of reminds me of The Mortal instruments.
RG2 chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
Your writting is good, really good actually, but I hate how you decided to end the story.
autumngirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is so refreshingly pure.:) and sweet,but not in a sugar coating way - this story holds a sense of truth about it and the realities of life.
tania-1416 chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
This is amazing! Please updateeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
Tania chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
You have to keep writing it! I've loved it so far. :D Please update as soon as you can. I'm dying here!