Reviews for Rumor has It
I don't understand why at the end she said she didn't love him?
Terri I want you to continue the story, its great so far and could be better!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
HNNNG. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORYYY
superserenella chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
I love this story sooooo much! It's so sweet and I think their forbidden love is amazing! Great job!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
FUCK U Y WOULD U PROSTITUDE PEETA U ASS HOLE
Anonymous chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Hi! OMG I LOVE THIS FANFIC. I skipped the whole of chapter 8 though. I love your writing and this story is really good! When will u update again? Is prim gonna be introduced? Is Katniss gonna be in future games and have rebellion?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Aren't you gonna continue the story?
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
When's this being updated
Cassandraishere chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
I really love this story is cute and great and all but shouldn't you do something about you know... the insest happening here? I mean, isn't that a little odd? Otherwise your story is awesome, kind of reminds me of The Mortal instruments.
RG2 chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
Your writting is good, really good actually, but I hate how you decided to end the story.
autumngirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is so refreshingly pure.:) and sweet,but not in a sugar coating way - this story holds a sense of truth about it and the realities of life.
tania-1416 chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
This is amazing! Please updateeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
Tania chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
You have to keep writing it! I've loved it so far. :D Please update as soon as you can. I'm dying here!
Paulitapg13 chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. WOW! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! GENIUS! GENIUS! I just finished chapter 6 and OH MY GOSH YOU ARE SOOO CLEVER! I LOVE YOU! How you made peeta play the games- WOW- and that ENDING! OH MY GOSH I LIVE YOU! I should've never doubted you. Just WOW. Best hunger games EVER.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2013