Reviews for One penny
bamadude chapter 1 . 7/11
A totally beautiful story. Sheldon helping Leonard and being his friend was priceless. Great job.
JheremyC chapter 1 . 5/5
Nicely done. Completely in character thank you for sharing this
I am giving every one of your stories a TROLL because you do that to other writers who don't agree to your point of view. YOU SUCK!
PopTart Fan chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Great story. Made me like Sheldon a little more. I've been very mad at him.
Leonard is a love.

Thanks, Kare.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
It isn't finding beautiful, talented women that's the problem, it's dating them.
CastleSWACLover chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
What a beautiful story. I am in love with Leonard's story about the gypsy and it's very well written. Great job! :)
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Funny, cute, all your titles for multiple stories are very good too.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Aw, the poor thing! You like to have your fun with Leonard, don't you ;-)
This was kinda heartbreaking, with the whole "one penny/one Penny" thing... I am crushed.
I loved Reluctantly Caring Sheldon... This is really cute in that quintessentially Sheldonian way. Thank you for sharing!
justLykdat chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Brilliant one shot... captured Leonard and sheldon beautifully...
Nogravitasatall chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Well, this was affecting. You do a good job on the emotional moments. Poor Leonard. Nice of Sheldon not to an ass.
patricia51 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Lovely. Sheldon being helpful and thoughtful of Leonard and STILL staying right in character especially at the end. No wonder we have so much fun with him.
WhouffleAddict chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I've seen the title of this story while skimming through the many others, and I'm so glad that I did a double take and decided to read it. It is very touching, and it's very thought through. I thought it was pretty cool when it turned out there was only on penny in his pocket, and how his fortune was coming true. I am, again, glad that I decided to read it.
Joseph Aniwaya chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Ouch on several levels. I lived on the same floor as the marching band as an undergratuate, plus I toured the Eastern Seaboard in a folk rock band, so I have had my share of experiences-both as the one throwing up bad liquor and as the one trying to make sure my friend-and sometimes my girlfriend-didn't choke on their own vomit. On the other level, I think you and I are on the same page when it comes to Leonard's undying feelings for Penny. One of my idols, Mason Williams, who wrote "Classical Gas" and was head writer for the the Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour, wrote a song called, "You Stomped on My Heart, and You Done Mashed that Sucker Flat." That could be Leonard's them song. Loved it, loved it. You write so well!
Tsukiakari no Ha chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Haha lol Leonard got drunk. Nice story, btw :) its about time sheldon showed some kind of emotion :P Lmao, fuzzy sheldon xD
PlanetKitten chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This was awesome. I adore Sheldon/Leonard friendship fics, but no one seems to write them on FF. Favourited forever. :D