Reviews for Taken
KFF chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Is English not your first language? there is a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes, which makes this story hard to read at some points. The summary was very interesting and attention grabbing, but the story itself is a let down, all the mistakes adding up and making it an unreadable story. I am sorry. I tried reading it, but did not enjoy it. Maybe if you got a beta to help, someone to smooth out some of the mistakes, it will help.
KFF chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
' "Which one of is Nick Burkart?" The young officer asked, dark eyebrow's shaggy over mud brown eyes. Nick stood up from his squatted position.

"That'd be me officer, what seems to be the problem?" Nick asked, voice deceptively even.'

Nick is a dectective, wouldn't it make sense that the uniform would know who Nick is? also it should be 'which one of YOU is Nick Burkhardt (and you spelt his last name wrong too), or even 'Is there a Nick Burkhardt around'. How would the officer know that either Nick or Hank are the Nick Burkhardt named on the letter?
Kindred01 chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
awsome
psychobitchlovely chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Ahhhh. Great story but now I am scared of teachers! Jk. Really good though.
What happened to the professer.
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
omg so cute... and ... steamy is the word i think. lets just go with that. great fic!
Sarcastic-Raspberry chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
:D
darrylover16 chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
That was a very good end to the story.
Writing Keeper chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
As always your stories are awesome! Keep writing, don't ever stop.
superwholocked-in-a-box chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
: What. The. Hell. WHY DO YOU STOP THERE!
darrylover16 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I very much like this new story. I hope you update soon. No hurry though i don't want to rush you and make it bad. Who am i kidding you cant write bad! Sorry.