Reviews for The Attempts of the Amateur
tantemary chapter 4 . 4/16
I just read all four chapters. I loved all of them. Even chapter 1! :-)
penandra chapter 1 . 4/13
Even knowing what we know now, it hurts to read this chapter. I'll have to go back and read the reviews from the original post to see what comments were made at the time. I'm grateful the show did not go in this direction, but grateful for authors like you who were willing to take the risk and post the possibilities.
razztaztic chapter 4 . 4/13
OMG, those last two lines are basically how I fell in love with "Bones"! I mean, it was "Merry Christmas, Bones" and not "Happy Birthday" but it was the same feel! I'm flailing a bit because I recognized the moment but I don't care. Love this.
penandra chapter 3 . 4/13
So delightful to be transported back to the summer after season six and before all of the angst of season seven. Love this from Brennan's perspective, how she feels about him, how she reacts, the things she notices (I.e., the daffodils, the smell of the mac & cheese, etc.) as MJ said, it's so pretty. Thank you for sharing it with us.
razztaztic chapter 2 . 4/13
I'm so glad they didn't take this route. Although from the anvil-size hints they've dropped about S10, we might be playing with this possibility again. ugh.
razztaztic chapter 1 . 4/13
Oh. Ouch. It took me a while to figure out who was whom but...this was not nice. Not nice at all. (Only because of what you did not because of how it was written. The how was good. The what was cruel.)

My poor Tempe. I need to give her a hug.
razztaztic chapter 3 . 4/13
I just said this on Facebook but this was just gorgeous. I was right there in the room with them, from the very beginning. Does the description 'sigh-worthy' make sense? Because that's what comes to mind.
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
wow, really great work!
Sheytune chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Very sweet. :)
Sheytune chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
"We are the best. And the FBI wants to separate us because they think we're doing what everyone has suspected for years? "

It wouldn't surprise me if Brennan actually said that at some point during the months we didn't see. :)
Sheytune chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I didn't see that coming - but I think it was (at one point) a very real possibility. I like how you've honoured their friendship & connection without taking away from Booth's new life.
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
great chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I got my hopes up from the first part of the story... wished that Brennan was the bride. Still, since I know how the show worked things out, I'm anxious to see what you have here to come. Great start!