Reviews for let me in, unlock the door
l03l chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wow, this is heartbreaking, but so well written. Beautiful.
guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
last paragraph stabbed me in the chest.
great fanfic though
the.eye.does.not.SEE chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
So like you didn't want to write this, I didn't want to read this. But I'm (sort of) glad I did. This was beautiful. Tears pricked my eyes when Jackson told Mark that Lexie loved him. I don't know why that hit me so hard, but it was just the best/worst thing to say.
I really loved the parallelism of the opening and ending lines. This was just great, and thank you for it.
(Now I'll go back to pretending the show doesn't exist...)
AiLing chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
So beautiful and so sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Holy crap, this is the best post-crash fic I've read. Well done.
princesseslikepirates chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was beautiful and painful all at once! I hate stories where Lexie actually dies, but you did a great job with this story. It's very true to Mark's character and I can only hope this is how it plays out on the show. But, knowing how SR thinks, Mark will be moving on before the dust settles. :(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
this was beautiful, sad, realistic, but really poetic and it was nice to read a fic that stuck to the plot and had a happyish ending in the end. great job! RIP Lexie
HybridLove chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
At first I refused to read this. I hate fics where Lexie really died because they just make me cry for Lexie for the millionth time. And I did cry. This story is so beautifully written. But no matter what, I just can't see Mark moving on without Lexie after everything that has happened between them. I also don't like that he is still with Julia. But if I know Shonda, Mark will soon marry Julia and have kids with her. They are actually going to try and convince viewers that Mark can be happy like that again after the whole 'meant to be' speech. That makes me mad as hell.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
that was brilliant! and devestating!