Reviews for Alice in Candyland
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 57 . 6/23
-sniff- Gonna need some tissue. Beautifully written last chapter! Love the song! And Bravo! -clap clap clap- This whole story was amazing! Funny, witty, and very angsty and depressing at parts. There was a lot of depth, emotion, and good character development. Other than Alice and Willy, Kim was my favorite. You write really well and should absolutely consider publishing something. You see, I actually don't read very well sometimes(OCD), so I'm very picky about what I read. I have been captured by this story and it was a wonderful journey to be on while being held hostage by your words X)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 56 . 6/23
Awww! Fluffies everywhere! That wedding scene was so sweet! And don't worry too much about the M scene. I just realized, feeling not so smart, that it is rated T, so there wouldn't be that stuff anyways. Silly me X) And the the song for this chapter was very... silky. Good for a 'love' scene. Good job with this chapter, I liked it a lot! :3
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 55 . 6/23
I'm guessing this leads up to the M scene. Well written chapter, I always like conversations :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 54 . 6/21
"I hope you like the taste of soap." I was waiting for someone to say something like that, haha X) I enjoyed this chapter! So glad they can see each other again. And what a coincidence that Alice came on his mother's death anniversary. Well written, thank you :) I also enjoyed the song/ Which reminds me, I need to go through the songs you put up on almost every chapter. Only listened to a few.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 53 . 6/20
Woohoo! Yah, she's going back! You know, it's really sad when young people get kicked out of the house, for being gay, loving someone, etc. Not the best way to show love to them. And yay for Spongebob reference! Now that's going to be stuck in my head, thank you very much. The chapter was great, well written, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 52 . 6/20
Gee, you sure know how to make something even more depressing. I wasn't expecting that at all. To tell you the truth, I thought her mom was terminally ill. Thank you for this well written chaoter, a lot of emotion.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 51 . 6/20
-sniff- Exquisite pain summed it up quite right. Some nice fluffy moments in there, and I'm glad there was not underage 'other' stuff. That will come later me thinks. Also, sorry about the lack of reviews in the last few days. I don't read fan fiction/watch shows on Sunday. Today though, I decided to watch CatCF just in case I was mistaking things I've see in the movie as deja vu, nope. I'm beginning to think I've read this before... It's possible. But then again, I don't think I would have read something with so many 'F' words back then. I'm feeling rather confused. Anyways, this was a really good chapter, so bittersweet ; ;
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 50 . 6/18
-BOOM CRAKKA LAKKA!- So you did decide to bump up the rating. I still see T though. Maybe for just one chapter or so. And I'm sorry, but I'm terrible at giving any sort of criticism, constructive or not. I did see a few technical errors, but I forgot where they were, sorry about that :/ Beautiful chapter! I absolutely love it! I love being taken into the sky! Which is why I love sitting at the window seat on a plane X) The kissing and with fireworks was a bit cliche, but I like cliches, so no problem here! Wonderful job with this chapter! :D
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 49 . 6/18
Okay, my opinion, even though you wrote it all already, is to keep it teen rated, why? I very rarely read M rated stories. I don't mind a bit of violence, gore, a bit of swearing, but when it comes to explicit sexual stuff, I don't touch it. I'm glad you kept this at a T rating, or else I wouldn't have started reading it, most likely. That being said, Kims birthday is just a day before my cousin's and David Bowie's birthday. Will never forget that time ; ; Good chapter. I enjoy conversation, especially Willy and Alice's :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 48 . 6/18
I hope he gets his memory back! It would bite so much if he didn't, and be so utterly depressing and sad. I shall trust in his smarts though! Also, I know it was a few years ago since you wrote this, but I send my deepest heartfelt condolences about your grandmother. I lost mine last month and my other one 6 months earlier. Not nice stuff at all -hugs- Very good chapter, by the way :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 47 . 6/18
Well this is rather depressing. What to do now? That was an intense chapter! You write action scenes really well! Quite impressed! Nice job on this one! :D
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 46 . 6/17
If this is fluff, it's satin fluff. I enjoyed this chapter, especially the end. I also loved the Christmas room! So pretty! :D
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 45 . 6/17
I learned something new, Oreos are a breakfast food. And poorly written? Psht! You do not write poorly. Looking forward to Christmas and when everyone opens their gifts! Hope they like them! :D That song, East/West fusion, traditional/modern, awesome stuff! :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 44 . 6/17
Description of Twilight equals, accurate X) And that age, wow, yep... But it's okay! :D Well written chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 43 . 6/17
Oops, how to explain this now? Explaining from both sides X) And I thought that was an Unborn Soul, suspected ever since they left Minusland that something would hitch a ride. Good chapter, thank you :)