Reviews for Alice in Candyland
daisypi chapter 57 . 4/6
this is a wonderful story definitely one of the better ones that I've read I want to say more but the words fail me
Jingle chapter 57 . 3/15
Well done. You are making me a Insomniac.
YieuHGL chapter 7 . 3/1
Wow, poor Alice! She must feel so bad! And I can imagine Willy Wonka inventing something like everlasting bubblegum.
YieuHGL chapter 6 . 3/1
Cool! Umm, was Willy Wonka being the alarm clock? I really like this chapter, it has delicious dialogue.
YieuHGL chapter 5 . 3/1
Interesting...I like it. My favorite character is Kim. :0) I love how it's so accurately told.
tuttalamagiadelcuore chapter 57 . 1/23
I know, it's little too late for read it, but... I'm glad to read this wonderful story.
AutumnEmberlynne chapter 39 . 11/8/2013
"His eyes, cold as ice. His expression, as warm and intense as fire. Icy blue and fiery red. Was that why his eyes looked so purple?" I love this. So much. Shot but very beautiful chapter, along with a very beautiful song. Thank you.
AutumnEmberlynne chapter 38 . 11/8/2013
Holy shit. This was amazing. Finally! Absolutely beautiful chapter, amazingly written. I love'd Alice's little rationalization of love, before Willy interrupts her with a kiss.
AutumnEmberlynne chapter 37 . 11/8/2013
I can almost imagine her relief emerging from the Abyss. Poor Alice and poor Willy.
AutumnEmberlynne chapter 36 . 11/8/2013
This scene was absolutely breathtaking. I'd love to describe what I love about this chapter, but I find myself unable to. Basically, it was amazing. Well done.
AutumnEmberlynne chapter 35 . 11/3/2013
Oh wow. Very graphic scene. I feel so sorry for that family. :( Especially Willy, as soon as he found somewhere he could stay it was taken away. Absolutely breathtaking chapter, well done.
AutumnEmberlynne chapter 34 . 11/3/2013
Yay! He got out. His uncle seems so lovely, hope he gets to stay with him. Great chapter.
AutumnEmberlynne chapter 33 . 11/2/2013
I have to say, you've got their characters spot on. Almost as if Tim Burton himself wrote it, even in this little snippet.
AutumnEmberlynne chapter 32 . 11/2/2013
Well then, he'd definitely feel guilty when she came in. Didn't Darcy have a head injury too? I'm running out of ways to say your chapters are amazing. :/
AutumnEmberlynne chapter 31 . 11/2/2013
So he picked them randomly. It's weird thinking that they were all in order and destined to meet or something. I don't know, I'm not making much sense right now.