Reviews for Angel's and Hunter's Family is Forever
It's been rather a long time since you've updated, but I would love to see more of this. Truly, it's one of the best fanfictions I've read recently.
Midnight-Dark-Princess chapter 6 . 4/29
Im one sad panda that there isn't more to read Ive really loved reading this and the one before it. I really hope you update this I'd love to read more.
Mayflowers123 chapter 6 . 3/31
Please continue with this story. Please?

P.s.- I love the domestics
pixiedust1120 chapter 6 . 2/19
More please!
sakurayuri89 chapter 6 . 2/19
Please, more mpreg! I like the new couples coming! Wow, u r great!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 6 . 1/7
a most excellent chapter! I'm so glad adam and micheal are together, and that adam is doing so well. I can't wait to see more!

...why, oh why, do I see balth and kev having twins? no idea why. (good lord, imagine the fussing by balth!)
More, please?
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 6 . 1/4
Love it and I really, really, really, really, really, really, really can't wait for more, I can't wait to see both Kevin and Balthazar's child and Michael and Adam's child as well (Michael is an Archangel so he can get Adam pregnant without God)?!
EmmaGraceWinchester chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Love this story! I read the first Angels and Hunters and it was great! But this one is just as good. I can't wait to see what God has in store for the fam, kids included. And who will the next lucky parent be lol. Can't wait for the next chapter!
BloodstainedBubbles chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Oh no no no no no, you are going to finish this.
This series is far to amazing, creative, and perfect to just not update.
So come back and start writing!
Ciao.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
This is... Amazing! I gave up hope to find an actually good spn fic but then there was yours and the first part was mind blowing and... And... And... Yeah so I'm in love with the story! There are so many questions in my head I wanna ask! I hope you'll update again!
Love (btw I'm sorry but I have no account here- have to change it asap)
NadiaInklover chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
I really love your story and I really hope you get to update soon!
Keep going with the amazing work! :D
Squirrel chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
Hi, I really like this story. Could you please continue it please, I want to find out if Bath and Kevin get a chance to have a kid or if Mike and Adam do too. Please continue
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
OMG I almost cried when I noticed that you updated
MonsterE88 chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
OMG! Maybe this is sudden but I think I love you. Well not you, you... more like your bril mind... your writing mind. lol sorry but I found this and I read the first part first and I just love this. I was giving up hope and a good spn... such a wonderful twist. Hmm... will balthazar and kevin have a baby? who will be the mother? what about adam and michael... will bobby find love as well? These are the things that are eating my brain now. But dont tell me! No! I must read it and be surprised... the the suspense... I hope the levs suffer terrible deaths... sorry about the gram and spelling... arthritis cant press the keys well . lol okay im done. love your stories cant wait for the next chap! (I read your partner was harmed, Im glad that he is okay and I hope that your lives have settled back down!)