Reviews for High School Maximum
peanut-butter-mouse chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Are you dead? I mean that in a I'm worried for you way. Please update!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
So far so good seems to be going really fast though. Try adding more detail and when you made fang and max kiss right after they met seems a little weird don't ya think? But so far so good keep writing!
MusicAnonymous chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
It was a good story. You sure aren't a very rough person. Are you Canadian, 'cause you seem to be a pacifist. I kid, I kid, but seriously, you say gently or softly in every sentence. I'm not complaining, though. It's a very good story. Update soon. -Anonymous
Abby chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Omg i cant wait until you update! i just love the story!
TheseWordsSpeak chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I really liked this! :D
emokittychic10 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
i love this story and hope you update soon :)
Rose chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
WOW
LOVIN THE PLOT LINE
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :D
Becca Riley chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
This is very good. I can't wait to find out what will happen next. It needs a little touch up here and there to smooth out a couple of rought spots, but it's a wonderful story, and it told very well.
Rosanne chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Maybe a little more detail. Great story line and character use to tell you plot. Waiting for Chapter 5. Wonderful work.
Rosanne chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Wanting to k now more about Jeb. Is he a villain or just miss guided. Dylon is sure a villain, hope you develop those characters more. Love your work. Keep it going.
Rosanne chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I like all the dialog however you might want to add a little more description to your story. I love it so far. On to 3.
Rosanne chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I liked the way you wove the ideas together. At first it was a familiar plot but your additions and twist made it entertaining and your own. Now on to Chapter 2!
alexandria.lamica chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Very good honey. I can't wait to read more.