Reviews for Heartlines
Just Crucio It chapter 37 . 3/14
This fic is great! Ive read it 3 times in the last year, and thought I should probably review. Its my goto modern au for merlin, its just so amazing!
WhiteRaven3713 chapter 37 . 3/4
Well I finally finished this story, I started awhile ago and got really busy and finally had time to come back and finish it. I'm so glad I did. This was an amazing story and was exactly what I have been looking for. I wanted a wonderful Merlin Modern AU and that's exactly what you wrote it truly was amazing and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future and I will most likely be reading this again as well:) Also I loved all of the Song of Ice and Fire references throughout the story its my favorite book series and Game of Thrones is one of my favorite TV shows:)
Tawny chapter 37 . 8/5/2013
BEST THING I HAVE READ EVER!
Tawny chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
That is hilarious! Because Jethro was Colin Morgan HAHAHA Nice.
This is getting GOOD
Tawny chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Doctor Who is bad-ass! LIKE THIS FIC! WOOOOOOO Yeah!
blueheart93 chapter 37 . 7/18/2013
This was such a great story. I love it and I'm glad you wrote. Thank you for your wonderful story.
fieldsoffebruary chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
:]
Kayti13 chapter 18 . 3/17/2013
Are you going to make Gorlois Merlin's father? Because there's a lot of hints that would suggest that, and that would only be okay if you make Morgana Uther's daughter. Please no incest.
Kayti13 chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
A lot of people have tried writing modern Merlin fics, but you pull it off a lot better than the others. Just thought you'd want to know. Also, the Doctor Who references are making me kind of giddy. I LOVE this story.
icarusLSU chapter 37 . 3/12/2013
This was a great story and I loved reading it. Best modern Mergana fic I have read so far. Thanks for posting such a wonderful story.
koltarmi chapter 37 . 2/25/2013
This was absolutely brilliant! One of the best Merlin and Morgana fanfics I've ever read!
dragonfly.refresh chapter 37 . 2/21/2013
I don't think I've left you a review, when I finished reading but I think this story was absolutely wonderful. I loved your Merlin, Morgana, Arthur, Gwen, and Lance.
Merlin and Morgana's relationship was beautiful. From how it went from friendship to a relationship. I'm glad it was a slow burner, it really gave the perfect timing. Nothing felt rushed. Also, Arthur and Merlin's friendship was excellent.
Diane Potter chapter 37 . 2/20/2013
Wow. I totally loved the story! 3 days reading it (exams) but ah! I almost cried when Merlin and Morgana broke their relationship, but it was a happy ending, they getting married :) Awesome fic!
Regards,
Diane Potter
Gemmaaaaa chapter 37 . 2/17/2013
This fanfic is literally amazing! I have actually just spent an entire weekend reading this story and loved every minute of it! I also demand a sequel!

Just loved everything about it! Well done!
ToothlessDragons chapter 37 . 1/27/2013
This story is ace. It is one of the best I have read on this site, and that is some competition!