Reviews for Heartlines
Magpie bullen chapter 36 . 1/6
I just have one slight question, pedantic really. But how do you think England and Ireland are laid out? Ireland is on a separate island, you can't drive to London from there unless you take a ferry. Sorry, it's just been bugging me. Your story is fantastic though. I've really enjoyed reading it.
uesmanhattansocialite chapter 37 . 12/9/2014
I absolutely loved this story! I spent the last three days reading it and only stopped to sleep or go to work D Everyone is so in character and this modern world you created for them is brilliant. The way you weaved the relationships and aspects from the show into modern day and put your own twist of them was amazing! It's not often a story captivates me like yours did, I am so happy I found it. I'd love to know your ideas about the magic book at the end, I have my own as well as a giant smile on my face after reading this story. You truly have a gift for writing, brava!
Guest chapter 37 . 6/5/2014
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SO MUCH FLUFFFFFFIYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Tara Zulueta chapter 37 . 6/1/2014
Wow. This is awesome! I really, really enjoyed it and I love how all the characters are presented and everything. Basically, it was great to read!
Just Crucio It chapter 37 . 3/14/2014
This fic is great! Ive read it 3 times in the last year, and thought I should probably review. Its my goto modern au for merlin, its just so amazing!
WhiteRaven3713 chapter 37 . 3/4/2014
Well I finally finished this story, I started awhile ago and got really busy and finally had time to come back and finish it. I'm so glad I did. This was an amazing story and was exactly what I have been looking for. I wanted a wonderful Merlin Modern AU and that's exactly what you wrote it truly was amazing and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future and I will most likely be reading this again as well:) Also I loved all of the Song of Ice and Fire references throughout the story its my favorite book series and Game of Thrones is one of my favorite TV shows:)
Tawny chapter 37 . 8/5/2013
BEST THING I HAVE READ EVER!
Tawny chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
That is hilarious! Because Jethro was Colin Morgan HAHAHA Nice.
This is getting GOOD
Tawny chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Doctor Who is bad-ass! LIKE THIS FIC! WOOOOOOO Yeah!
blueheart93 chapter 37 . 7/18/2013
This was such a great story. I love it and I'm glad you wrote. Thank you for your wonderful story.
fieldsoffebruary chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
:]
Kayti13 chapter 18 . 3/17/2013
Are you going to make Gorlois Merlin's father? Because there's a lot of hints that would suggest that, and that would only be okay if you make Morgana Uther's daughter. Please no incest.
Kayti13 chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
A lot of people have tried writing modern Merlin fics, but you pull it off a lot better than the others. Just thought you'd want to know. Also, the Doctor Who references are making me kind of giddy. I LOVE this story.
icarusLSU chapter 37 . 3/12/2013
This was a great story and I loved reading it. Best modern Mergana fic I have read so far. Thanks for posting such a wonderful story.
koltarmi chapter 37 . 2/25/2013
This was absolutely brilliant! One of the best Merlin and Morgana fanfics I've ever read!