Reviews for Heartlines
escapiism chapter 37 . 12/4/2017
i don't think there's enough words to tell you how much i loved this! i'm totally a sucker for modern!au's and you killed it honestly, especially those last couple of chapters, i mean. w0w
Adele chapter 36 . 4/14/2017
I love that Merlin and Morgana permanently intertwined as it should be.
Adele chapter 24 . 4/12/2017
Pairing Percival with gwaine is just wrong. Percival belongs with a woman as does Gwaine.
Adele chapter 37 . 4/6/2017
I love happy sappy endings. So glad Merlin and Morgana are married. It is also awesome Merlin gets to spend time with Balinor and Hunith. I still find the relationship between Gwaine and Percival highly disturbing.. It is funny how people try to be open minded to the point that their brains fall out all over the ground.
Adele chapter 36 . 4/6/2017
Thank you for keeping Merlin and Morgana together.
Adele chapter 33 . 4/6/2017
Please let Merlin and Morgana stay together. they are perfect for each other.
Adele chapter 32 . 4/6/2017
Hooray for Gwen and Arthur. Love the wife crack between Morgana and Merlin and the pathetic cheese sandwiches.
Adele chapter 28 . 4/6/2017
I am hoping that this time around is the fix for the botched first time around. I am hoping Merlin and Morgana can achieve happiness for themselves and everyone around them.
I really like your story and hope the vision Morgana had about her and Merlin living in her family home comes true. I love that Balinor and Hunith are helping them.
Adele chapter 27 . 4/6/2017
This relationship between Percival and Gwain makes me absolutely sick. Gay and lesbian make me sick.s please make stop.
Adele chapter 9 . 4/5/2017
Could do without the swearing
Adele chapter 2 . 4/5/2017
I hope that they quit smoking and drinking soon
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 33 . 3/21/2017
You better not this better be because Merlin has had way to much to drink
TheDragonofNeptune chapter 21 . 3/20/2017
Please make Merlin start goofing off and trying one of the spells making it work and him freaking out that would be funny as f
FreEspirit2127 chapter 33 . 12/21/2016
Did Merlin mean to say he loved Freya more than a friend?
theronjohn325 chapter 37 . 9/10/2016
This was a really well written story, and I'm glad I got to read it.