Reviews for When you need a story to tell a tale
BlindingFirefly chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I didn't get a chance to review to your "Please Pray" before it was deleted. I wanted to let you know that I saw it and I did pray for you and for your family. I can't imagine the pain you're going through right now, but if it helps, please know that a random girl in Tennessee is thinking of you and praying for you, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. God bless you and keep you.
Eavis chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I'm so, so sorry. I'll be praying.
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh god... I'm so sorry for you and your sister. This truly is a tragedy.
I hope that you can find some sort of comfort in your other loved-ones and that you can find enough strength not just for yourself, but also to take care of your sister - I cannot imagine how she must feel, but I do remember what you told me about growing up with your sister. I'm so, so sorry this happened.

I haven't been to church in a really long time, but I do pray every now and again and today is such a time. May your heart get a little lighter.
D.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I tried to respond to your last note but it was already down. My thoughts are with you. Please try to take care of yourself even as you are caring for your sister!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh sweetie.
SumthinWicked chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I agree, it was wonderful. Sidenote: I am very Sorry for what you and your family are going through.
Creativity Incarnate chapter 1 . 7/8/2012