Reviews for The Front Door
FireArcher84 chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Hope to see what happens in this story... Got me so far but you haven't posted for quite some time on it...
helena watson chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
Am I mistaken, but I thought I'd read this story quite a while ago, but it had gone further than 3 chapters, if so, is it complete on another site? My last computer crashed and I have lost all my favorite files, so I cannot be sure. I'm really enjoying it,
sweetmintmojo chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
This is really good! I love stories written from the point of view of Hermione, esp. concerning Snape! Its written v realistically as well. Update soon, please!
Amethyst M chapter 3 . 6/8/2004
Interesting. Are you ever going to update this? Please do!
Mayya chapter 3 . 3/19/2004
Hey, nice story! I love Hermione/Severus fics... Anyway, this was very good actually. I noticed only minor spelling/grammar mistakes, in fact, they were very minor. ;) So... hope you update soon! Can't wait to see what happens... I hope Alexander Lockhart dies a slow, painful death. Well... just an idea _
Love & Peace,

Remawerth chapter 3 . 12/17/2003
Oh, please hurry up with the next chapter! This is very good. Hey, do you have a beta reader? I'll do it for you if you want. E-mail me at if you want me to .
lookylike300 chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
I LOVE SS/HG fanfics but they always seem to finish just before they get together!

p.s. Love the fanfic!
Gothic-Punk Chic chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
I really liked your story,could you please update as soon as posible.
emma chapter 3 . 5/6/2003
story great, please update soon as possible
kaylynney chapter 3 . 1/5/2003
you need to right more its really good dony leave us hanging with that come on plez
misst chapter 3 . 12/29/2002
...aaaahhh MORE MORE!
LacyMB chapter 3 . 10/9/2002
I'm really enjoying the way that this is developing! Lovely job so far! Especially, I enjoy the way that you write Snape...bitter and snarky, yes, but adorable, too.

More! *bounces*
lily20001 chapter 3 . 9/29/2002
good chapter! i like your story very much!please post another chapter as soon as you can!
Severely Snaped chapter 3 . 8/18/2002
I would like to say, first of all, that I have really enjoyed this fic. Very good plot and very well written. I would also like to say that I would be very pleased if you would continue with it. You've gotten me hooked. :) There are only a handful of Sev/Hermione stories that I can read all the way through without regarding them as total crap-this happens to be one of the good ones. KEEP IT UP!

Sayonara, Severely Snaped
Lizz chapter 3 . 8/17/2002
Oh please hurry up and write the next chapter! I can't wait to see what happens with Hermione and Snape.