Reviews for Separation Anxiety
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 7/9
"... I left your Flash plushie in the closet for you." Imaginary-Artemis' comments were my favorite. And then Bart's spoilers! Wouldn't it be great if his version is actually what happened?

Great job!
MTBlack chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I shouldn't be doing this to myself, but I couldn't remember how this fic went, and I remember Bart but I kept thinking that he was with Lian, too, and Artemis was there, so I read it against my will! Kidding.

It was nice, i think you are great with both Crock sisters. I'd love it if you write something like this but with Wally not being there. You're making me into a masochist I think, haha.
I really like it, especially because even it's wally-centered it didn't make me cry. Hurra! :) Have a nice weekend! :)
Lady Elvira chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Sweet idea :)
Nell Fratelli chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Love! Much love! And no author's note needed for the imagined Artemis - it's only natural. She's been snarking her head off in his ear for five years; it's only natural that he'd hear her in his head when she's not there.

UGH, this summer hiatus is PAINFUL. I MUST know what happens next...
Lychee Green Tea chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oops...forgot to sign in! That last review was mine! Again, awesome fic. Super funny!

Cheers,
LGT
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I really, really loved this. I honestly never thought Wally was crazy; I definitely get how it can get so suddenly lonely without Artemis there with him, especially after living with each other for a long time. When you're finally moved out after high school and on your own, it's such a big difference to be living with someone you trust and love so much. You do everything together, work together, and grow together. It's hard to find something like that.

You've done a really great job with this. A lot of the times, it's the little things (like forgetting the soda can on the coffee table and dropping a pillow) that adds up to so much. I could tell how much Wally missed her without it even being said.

Also, Bart's addition (while slightly random...although I guess, what about that kid isn't random?) was a pretty nice touch. Since he knows that Artemis is not dead, Wally actually has someone he doesn't need to pretend in front of besides Dick. It's a nice breather for him.

Loved, loved, loved this! You did a great job. Will you be continuing this? I'd love to see you take this further; perhaps have Wally interact with the team, his family, or Paula? Anyways, this was a great read! Thank you for writing!

Cheers,
Loved the reference to "Uncle" Damain
AnonymousInternetNinja chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
cute!
TamaraneanOnMars chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Aw, you wrote it better than I did. Well done, I really liked it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Aw. I thought that adding Impulse was a smart idea, because he would know all about Nightwing's master plan, which I am sure is going to be the best thing EVER!
Irenerb chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Love it B) im in love with Bart in this story
anonjon chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
FINALLY!
I always thought Bart would know how it all played out was just waiting waiting for someone to write a fic on it! Excellent! I love it, definitely one of the more cheerful takes on 'Depths'. Welldone! :D