Reviews for Anyone Like You
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
It's just wonderful. Makes me smile all over :-)
writingrarities chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
What a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I loved this! You did such a fabulous job of capturing Tristan's point of view- making him seem far improved from his high school self without being unbelievable. I only hope to read more from you!
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was reallly cute. Great job with this story.
twinkie315 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I love all of your stories and would love to see where this goes!
people-alwayz-leave chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
-claps hands giddily- Awwww! LOVED it!
lucyferina chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
As usual you're great, I adore your Tristan and the way you make me feel when I read your fics :) more soon :)
Sarah v chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was so lovely.
Kymly chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I have to honestly say this is one of the best Trorys I have ever read. Superb sequel! Keep writing for sure you have a gift.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Thanks for continuing this. Of course, now I only want more. :-)
landofthegolden chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Thank you for writing the sequel! It didn't disappoint. Though it did make me laugh a little at how easily Rory and Tristan fell into bed with one another after years of not seeing one another. Anywho, their banter was cute and some of Tristan's one-liners were even cuter. I'm looking forward to your new work. Happy early birthday!
LoVe23 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
OH WOW! I loved this...i definitely wanted a follow up but didn't expect it so soon! I loved this story. :) if you decide to do anymore follow ups I wouldn't mind at all! :)
Bookgirl33 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
OMG. Seriously? Do you have any idea how good you are? I loved it. It was amazing. I think you need to do a whole world with this. Then change the names of the characters and publish it-you'd blow 50 shades of grey out of the water. So will we get to know how the third date to Paris turns out?

On another note, just want to throw out there that I'm still dying for a sequel to Bachelor Party Prep. Hint. Hint. Please. Please.
Damariz chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh my gosh. Thank you do very much for a well thought out story.
JJsMommy27 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
so happy to see you did a follow up of the Masquerade loved this one shot you did an amazing job on it