Reviews for The World Begins Again
Albaid chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
"It's going to be hard" says Peter "There will be a lot of paperwork involved."
Neal says nothing, he didn't expected to be easy, but he trusts Peter.
"And June may be not that happy." This time Neal lifts an eyebrow.
"I mean, have you ever vaccinated this dog" Peter scratches Butch's head "I have no idea how you get a dog to the USA"
"We'll figure it out" and there it is, the mischievous smile at the corner of Neal's lip that Peter missed so much "I can forge a passport for him".

I loved your story, I hope you like my tag.
smilyfacedemogir chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Awesome fic
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
great story!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
poor neal, being in paradise and yet feeling so alone...
Clairels10 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Peter and Neal's reunion of course is sweet. Nice work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Having read this AFTER the season premiere, I think I actually enjoyed it more. Cruelty to a dog is way out character for Neal, but then again, I guess that's the point.
Roxanacleo chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Hey good story :) and I liked you've placed the story in 'Isla de Margarita' which is in my country, Venezuela ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Hi iamhere,

I am so worked up for tonight's episode, I had to come here for a fix to hold me. I discovered your beautiful story and it is the perfect remedy. Just loved how you captured Neal's angst and loss, against the backdrop of paradise. Mozzie was just right and the interaction with Butch went straight to the heart. Now that Peter is there, well... Thanks so much for sharing.
jjgeraghty chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
This is a interesting take on what could happen!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Nice story, thanks. I wonder if tomorrow night's episode will be similar.
CrumpetCapers chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
My heart was breaking for all of them when I read this. Thank God Peter and Neal were reunited. You did a wonderful job of setting a scene and a mood with each paragraph. Thank you so much for sharing your gift for writing!
CrumpetCapers chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh, this is so visual and emotional! I feel as if I am spying on Neal and Mozzie. I'm going to read on...
ansel chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
This was so-o good! Heartbreaking throughout, but such a good ending. My stomach is in knots when I think about tomorrows season 4 premiere.
IceGirl46 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Great story, I loved it so much; It's realistic, you really created a vivid picture! Simply amazing! )
ThatPersonWithaFace chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Yay .
loved it.
Congrats on an amazing story!