Reviews for Fractured
Twuscany chapter 31 . 3/17/2014
So it's been almost a year...where is the next chapter?

I mean I know it's kind of rude to start a review off like that but after leaving us with a cliffhanger like that you have to expect that kind of reaction.

This feels like the beginning of the end and this chapter kicked it all off into high gear. Honestly, I am so excited and bringing Tam into reality (how did that happen by the way) was a great call back to the start of Act 3.

I don't know if you've given up on this story but I really hope you haven't.

Please finish the story.

Twuscany
Mr. Wizard chapter 31 . 7/3/2013
Ah, where else could they go? And who else could possibly come up with an idea?

Things are lining up nicely for a big finish.
Mr. Wizard chapter 30 . 6/16/2013
Now see what you've done?!

We're in some deep stuff now, man!

Now, let's see what your basic, average girl can do when all the chips are down. Quite a bit, I'd bet.
Mr. Wizard chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
Very moving chapter. Of course, we know this is not the end, but how you accomplish that, we shall see.
Mr. Wizard chapter 25 . 5/22/2013
Poor Mr. Death, this is the biggest snafu since Elvis.

Still love the sense of desolation you convey. And now our hero has a mission.

May he succeed one last time.
Mr. Wizard chapter 24 . 5/12/2013
Glad to see Shego tried a new tactic this time.

Now we see the plan, and have to shudder. I mean, what can go wrong?

oh
Mr. Wizard chapter 27 . 5/8/2013
Some major meetings here. Really love the first bit, just that one change...

Looks like a big race against time is in the offing, now if I can just read things in order...
Mr. Wizard chapter 26 . 5/7/2013
The more you jump, the odder things get.

This one definitely took me by surprise. Wonder what's going on here? Guess I'll just have to read more.

Good job.
Mr. Wizard chapter 23 . 4/28/2013
You're keeping that poor girl busy.

Look forward to the coming mayhem.
Mr. Wizard chapter 22 . 4/10/2013
Great to see the duel go that way again.

Really eager to see how the conflict between the Creators plays out, as I don't think that was finished last time. I will get to it all, it's too good not to.
Katsumara chapter 31 . 4/5/2013
Wow. All of these characters coming to life, so to speak.. but no Ron. Sadpanda. That'd have been amazing if he somehow found his way through to save the day, Haha!

Still.. what a tweest! :D keep up the great work, TRS!
Katsumara chapter 30 . 4/5/2013
Oh snap. The Nothing found a way into the real world too? This should be good!
Katsumara chapter 29 . 4/5/2013
Apologies for the belatedness. :( I'm three chapters behind, so catching up right now!

This one was fantastic. Finally, we see Kim in the real world. Oh boy.
Mr. Wizard chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
Ah, a fine mess we have here. You do a great job driving the reader to desperation in wanting to know what happens next. I'll be back for more.
Darev chapter 31 . 3/19/2013
I kind of got the hint when Kim realized they were in a movie lot. It's the place where it all started, every concept, every character, every scribble...the beginning of the beginning. Oh, and I guess that whole right elevator thing was the very place where Bob and Mark tossed their famous exchange which spawned the Kim Possible series.

"Kim Possible, she can do anything.
Ron Stoppable, he can't do anything."

That was history in the making.

It's fitting that you and your creator would be with your son at the end of all things. It's a triumvirate of hope.

A nitpick on my part: the Egyptian warrior was speaking Arabic, but Egyptians did not adopt the Arab langauge until after the Muslim conquest of Egypt. I'm sure you don't have Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphics on your computer but the same way you'd point out what dynasty he was from, I have a thing for languages. I guess Kim wouldn't be able to tolerate either of us know-it-alls, huh?

Darev