Reviews for Fractured
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
the beginning of a new destiny is coing, i hope to see more in the next chapters!
Karon19 chapter 32 . 9/8/2015
God. It's been WAAAAAAY too long. More than two years since I last reviewed this story. So much has happened. I kind of wish you did a "The Story So Far" segment just to refresh our memories. I recall the major plot points, and the plot twists. But boy is it good to see you again.

I miss the KP fandom. Haven't been back for years. Even considered closing my account for good a few times. I'm glad I didn't. Not until I get to finish reading this epic story.
Sentinel103 chapter 32 . 9/8/2015
So Mat...errrrr Tam is the devil and the prime mover in all this...oh and it's about time you posted too.

ST-103
CajunBear73 chapter 32 . 9/8/2015
So glad to see you back in action!

Something deadly Disney's way comes? Hope it's enough to hold the lawyers at bay, or we're all doomed!

Regardless of poetic-license justification...LOL!

CB73
Eddy13 chapter 32 . 9/8/2015
Okay, I'm a bit confused. I thought Tam was trying to stop the Nothing, but it appears he's only doing it to prevent the void from interfering with his own evil plans. I should've figured he was a villain from his first appearance as a separate entity when he disposed of Ron and tortured Kim. Hopefully, Kim (in Christy's body) can reunite with her team and stop both Tam and the Nothing. In any case, welcome back!
Twuscany chapter 31 . 3/17/2014
So it's been almost a year...where is the next chapter?

I mean I know it's kind of rude to start a review off like that but after leaving us with a cliffhanger like that you have to expect that kind of reaction.

This feels like the beginning of the end and this chapter kicked it all off into high gear. Honestly, I am so excited and bringing Tam into reality (how did that happen by the way) was a great call back to the start of Act 3.

I don't know if you've given up on this story but I really hope you haven't.

Please finish the story.

Twuscany
Mr. Wizard chapter 31 . 7/3/2013
Ah, where else could they go? And who else could possibly come up with an idea?

Things are lining up nicely for a big finish.
Mr. Wizard chapter 30 . 6/16/2013
Now see what you've done?!

We're in some deep stuff now, man!

Now, let's see what your basic, average girl can do when all the chips are down. Quite a bit, I'd bet.
Mr. Wizard chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
Very moving chapter. Of course, we know this is not the end, but how you accomplish that, we shall see.
Mr. Wizard chapter 25 . 5/22/2013
Poor Mr. Death, this is the biggest snafu since Elvis.

Still love the sense of desolation you convey. And now our hero has a mission.

May he succeed one last time.
Mr. Wizard chapter 24 . 5/12/2013
Glad to see Shego tried a new tactic this time.

Now we see the plan, and have to shudder. I mean, what can go wrong?

oh
Mr. Wizard chapter 27 . 5/8/2013
Some major meetings here. Really love the first bit, just that one change...

Looks like a big race against time is in the offing, now if I can just read things in order...
Mr. Wizard chapter 26 . 5/7/2013
The more you jump, the odder things get.

This one definitely took me by surprise. Wonder what's going on here? Guess I'll just have to read more.

Good job.
Mr. Wizard chapter 23 . 4/28/2013
You're keeping that poor girl busy.

Look forward to the coming mayhem.
Mr. Wizard chapter 22 . 4/10/2013
Great to see the duel go that way again.

Really eager to see how the conflict between the Creators plays out, as I don't think that was finished last time. I will get to it all, it's too good not to.