Reviews for Fractured
Twuscany chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
So the Creator eh? What's he doing? And it seems Wolf is with him on a permanent basis too.

As for a Sitch in Time...Well that is a really well done chapter. Not as much visual dialogue like the other chapters but here I can imagine it because the show already provided us with that.

Good Chapter and I'm interested in seeing where the story goes from here.

Twuscany
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
Jim heard the whispered curse from his brother and nodded in agreement, "Rockwaller still teaching there?"

Rufus nodded, "Indeed. I advise extreme caution when dealing with her."

Jim smiled, "The Car Monkey? We can take care of her."

Great line to tie in the last season. The Car Monkey... reminds me of a car dealership of the car monkey.
It would be in the trunk and when a car thief was trying to commit the crime, the monkey would get of trunk and bop them on the head with a tie iron.

Getting back to Fract, another great chapter.
Reading the character being this ill reminded me of the original version and I was concerned you were actually ill. (This was around Commander Argus, cpneb etc.

Anyway, again thanks for coming up with this great story can't wait for the next chapter but that also means we're getting closer to the end.

Thanks
Sentinel103 chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
Sure have some fun with it let me know I've got a couple extra that no one but CB and Spectre have seen oh and Nix too.

Now Kim is gonna play with the Supreme one? I wonder what Shego Will Du (get it) when her universe melts?

ST-103
Taechunsa chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
Another excellent chapter.

I only saw one problem on the first read. "The yellow laser bolt that lanced past his head and tore through one of the multicolored buildings the Kiminator was zipping past." The bolt that what? This is an incomplete thought.

Well, it is definitely interesting that this Kim is becoming much more jaded and hard from her travels. Of course, considering how many battles she has been in that isn't to hard to believe. It also has to help when she knows that as soon as she leaps out that everyone dies.

I did find it odd though that she really didn't spend much time with Josh, but you had her missing him.

I also love that you had Ron step up when Kim tried to leave him behind. I cannot wait until Kim meets the immortal Ron. Although, it does raise the question of how exactly she is going to meet him since there is no "Kim" in that reality for her to jump into.

I am enjoying this story more with each chapter. Keep up the good work.
CajunBear73 chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
A little rewriting of a History that went nowhere, huh? Kim and this Ron may be the way to end this Sitch in Time.

But how and what it reverts to is for you to see about.

CB73
Katsumara chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
I always have questions, but I find it's always more entertaining to figure things out as we go instead of having things explained..so I"m going to enjoy this one hell of a roller-coaster ride you're providing for us!
Katsumara chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
Fantastic chapter here, TRS.. as always. I still fail to keep caught up with this story, though! Haha. I'm terrible. :P

But seriously.. I'm looking forward to how this one goes as we catch up to where we were before you did youre revisions. Keep up the fantastic writing.
Anthony1l chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Mr. Wizard chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
Again the revision surpasses the original. Your flashbacks are just fantastic.
Darev chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
Hey. I'm reviewing from my iPad and could not login. It's me though.

Tug at my heartstrings any more and you will see a grown man cry. The last few passages of this chapter made for some of the saddest reading I have ever read. You realized you just killed the entire cast for this story. The people of the Utopia Universe were the closest thing to a main cast you had. Now it's just Kim again, all alone, just like Betty said. Makes me wonder what would I do if I had one last hour to live before the end of the world.

Now I am depressed. Which means I love this story. What is it about misery that makes us feel? Rest in peace Utopians...or until Kim fixes it so that everyone lives and no one remembers what happened.

- Darev

Note: You keep forgetting to capitalize at the start of a quotation, a lot.
Twuscany chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
Wait, what was up with that bit in the beginning? Is there another jumper I wonder?

A beautiful middle, the showcase of all universes was really cool and the description was amazing.

And now we're in Sitch in Time universe. I never liked the ending either but I'm interested to see where you'll take this now.

Twuscany
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
Well you were able to have Josh play the good guy and the bad guy.
Nice twist of the phrase. I have to wonder what did Josh to to Kim... probably too gruesome to imagine.

Also another lead in to a story line that wasn't there before, (SiT) at least according to my memory... what's left of it.

Also, also. Wow! Yori blowing away Mrs. Dr P? I still can't get my head around that one.

Can't wait to see what's next. This is one of the few stories I really look forward too.
Until that ends, thanks ya *%$# . (Kidding... keep up the good work.)

(Insert joke here)

Thanks
Sentinel103 chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
Gee Sidekick if I knew you was wanting a few universes ya could have borrowed some of mine...they're whacked enough to fit right in! LOL...Ask CB.

Anyway I am happy that I figured a little bit of it out.

ST-103
Taechunsa chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
Excellent job. I only saw a few grammar errors and one missing word (that I now cannot seem to find).

Interesting take on the "time travel" issue, and loved the glimpses of your, slightly modified, other stories. Although, I don't think I had ever realized before that you really don't do happy. ;)

Interesting that we are returning to the "Sitch in Time" universe. This should be good.

Still not real clear on the frequency thing as it still doesn't jive with what has been said so far, but I will wait to see if there is more explanation.

Keep up the good work.
CajunBear73 chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
Quite a few touchstones of the Kimverse in this chapter, and I do remember them from readings past. They did add well to Kim's 'learning' of what Wade and Olivia provided to her.

So now, after the leaps yet to come Kim comes to a dead end sitch? I wonder if she'll learn different.

But for that spoiler alert...why didn't she jump into a universe where there was a 'smarter than the average bear' living...? At least she wouldn't have been mauled, at most she would have helped Mr. Ranger to keep him and Boo Boo from swiping those pic-a-nic baskets...

CB73