Reviews for Fractured
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
This time there is detail on how the world ended and "It," has already been introduced. Sort of.

I have to wonder how Ron survived, emotionally and mentally through all those years.
Did he age any? Also did he explore the world at all to see if there was anyone else left?

Another great chapter.

Darev chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I actually read the first chapter on my i-pad and this one just now, so please don't think I just skimmed through this one.

Now what's going on here? I get you're jumping between one time period and the next, from past to future, or rather past to present (i.e. Ron and Rufus in the year 57,000). So there was a war in the past that destroyed all life on Earth? Or was that the IT thing mentioned in the last chapter? What is Mama and where did Zita get that mech suit?

Immortality is a horrible thing. The MMP must have done something to Ron and Rufus that prevents them from dying or at least getting old. How does one live that long without going insane? Has he tried committing suicide at any point?

So what happens next?

Darev
Darev chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I vaguely recall the original work and know that I never got into it...sorry. However, this time I find myself drawn to this story. Maybe it's because I have so much free time or because I like the premise, I don't know. But I'm happy to see you back on the saddle.

Now forgive me for it has been a while. Is this story AU or OOC? I ask because some of the things sound a little different. For example, Kim is described as having brown hair and sapphire eyes - isn't it auburn hair and green eyes? (unless you changed it for the sake of this story, in which case that's you're preference).

I don't recall the Bueno Nacho HQ being that big! A seven-hundred plus fall? Whoa!

How does Kim control the synthodrones? Her suit sounds different as well.

This IT sends shivers down my spine. What is IT? What does IT want?

You've piqued my interest.

Darev
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Wow, definitely a reboot.

I have a feeling this will be right up there with the previous version and surpass it immensely.

I think this just might be the one that all other KP stories will be judged against.

Can't wait to see what's next. I knew the concept of the original but this will be a great ride.

CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Ahhhhh, more bear jokes! LOL!

A different take on a familiar trail, and how Ron got to here and what may be in store for him and Rufus.

Nice riff on processed foods lasting as long as you portray them. It could happen...

CB73
Skyogenic chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Whoops, I thought I was logged in when I reviewed for this chapter the first time. Um, anyway, like I said before, it's great to have this fic back online. Still confusing (as it's meant to be), but always interesting. Great chapter. :)
Skyogenic chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
And here we are again with the immortal Ron. For some reason, his story was always my favorite. I'm glad you got the chance to delve deeper into his past like you wanted. It's so sad 'cause he's all alone and is forced to talk to a hologram and his pet every day. I'm surprised he hasn't gone insane yet. o_O

Anyway, allow me to offer my official "WELCOME BACK!" since I didn't get the chance to earlier. I really missed this fic and I'm glad you intend to finish it this time around. Good luck and great chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Haha, it feels good to be reading this fic again. It's as confusing as I remember, but still very intriguing. Not to mention, this new prologue has me completely baffled. Good to have you back, Sidekick. :) Great chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Sure you don't know about misdirection TRS and quit trying to sell me that swamp land.

I like this version better, yes I like background or at least an explanation of how we got where we are.

I enjoyed it, but something tells me you have something up your sleeve.

ST-103
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
this is a very interesting start. i'm intreagued. it's like... kimpossible meets wall•e or sumthin. very cool.
Thomas Linquist chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Sorry, forgot to sign my review earlier. Still picturing twinkies.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I think I'm going to like the rewrite, it does cover some ground that was missd the first time around. I wonderd then how Kim's hologram was being generated, since broadcast power had to have ended centuries earlier.

Kraft cheese? Honestly, I knew the stuff wasn't really food, but this is rediculous. What's next? Hostess Twinkies?
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
You won't see me spoiling anything: I don't know if I could. You've given me the fantastic imagery and scenes that I expected, and taken this in an unexpected direction, surprise after surprise. I really look forward to your reworking of what was already a very good story.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great to see you're back and with a revision of this great story.
Comparing with the original, major change in starting and I do like it alot.

Can't wait to see where you'll be taking us this time.

It was a fantastic ride the last time and I'll be this will even be better.

Thanks
(yea It's a repeat review.
I didn't realize you have guest reviews activated and I forgot to sign in)
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Now Side Kick you have to admit that you DO have a tendacy to misdirect the reader a little (snort). But yeah chaos indeed. We had a time monkey in the show I guess we can have a demension monkey too.

ST-103