Reviews for Fractured
Katsumara chapter 31 . 4/5/2013
Wow. All of these characters coming to life, so to speak.. but no Ron. Sadpanda. That'd have been amazing if he somehow found his way through to save the day, Haha!

Still.. what a tweest! :D keep up the great work, TRS!
Katsumara chapter 30 . 4/5/2013
Oh snap. The Nothing found a way into the real world too? This should be good!
Katsumara chapter 29 . 4/5/2013
Apologies for the belatedness. :( I'm three chapters behind, so catching up right now!

This one was fantastic. Finally, we see Kim in the real world. Oh boy.
Mr. Wizard chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
Ah, a fine mess we have here. You do a great job driving the reader to desperation in wanting to know what happens next. I'll be back for more.
Karon19 chapter 31 . 3/19/2013
I kind of got the hint when Kim realized they were in a movie lot. It's the place where it all started, every concept, every character, every scribble...the beginning of the beginning. Oh, and I guess that whole right elevator thing was the very place where Bob and Mark tossed their famous exchange which spawned the Kim Possible series.

"Kim Possible, she can do anything.
Ron Stoppable, he can't do anything."

That was history in the making.

It's fitting that you and your creator would be with your son at the end of all things. It's a triumvirate of hope.

A nitpick on my part: the Egyptian warrior was speaking Arabic, but Egyptians did not adopt the Arab langauge until after the Muslim conquest of Egypt. I'm sure you don't have Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphics on your computer but the same way you'd point out what dynasty he was from, I have a thing for languages. I guess Kim wouldn't be able to tolerate either of us know-it-alls, huh?

Eddy13 chapter 31 . 3/19/2013
Well, I guess now we know why that version of Tam was looking for Sidekick. Why do I get the feeling that Kim wasn't the only one who was pulled into the real world? I do believe she'll look forward to meeting a certain male. Looks like the final battle with the Nothing is coming. Looking forward to it.
Sentinel103 chapter 31 . 3/18/2013
Oh sure Sidekick but you didn't make it cute, I mean it should have been cute and deadly! Damn now I can't rant about the dinosaur...hey wait! CB CB I spelled dinosaur right the first time! Now I have to say that you followed Spectre's rule wayyyyy too close. He always like letting the characters drive the story.

CajunBear73 chapter 31 . 3/18/2013
Man, Time and Space are really having a bad day here. But something else was going on that got out of your control, too?

Oh boy, now to see where this is taking all of us...

Wanderer chapter 30 . 3/17/2013
Yes I have but I don't want one.

Good job on the story, I don't know where it will go from here but I think it can't be good before there is a lot of bad that goes down.

Wanderer of the Mist
Twuscany chapter 30 . 3/17/2013
For the longest time I couldn't figure out why the title of the chapter was 9:03 P.M. but then I noticed all the time was set to that. At first I thought it was a typo but then the end of the chapter happened and the Nothing appeared.

I'm actually surprised you killed off Wolf and Mark so quickly. I thought they were going to make it through all the way to the end but apparently not.

I actually thought you were going to do a happy go lucky, Kim saves it all ending but then you pulled that ending on us. That was a pretty cool twist.

I do wonder how Kim is going to stop the Nothing. I can't figure it out here.

Karon19 chapter 30 . 3/12/2013
NOTHING is easy where you and Kim are concerned, Sidekick. Poor Mark. Poor Wolf. So now the NOTHING is in our world and we're all about to cease to exist. Yet another example of a creation getting out of hands of its creators.

The title was interesting. I was like "What happens at 9:03 PM?" Why it's simple, it all goes to hell. Will Ron make an appearance as Will Friedle? I'd love to see the old VAs coming back to save the world just like their characters do.

The Disney show I miss most is Gargoyles. Wasn't crazy about the final season, but it showed that Disney could handle serious material when it really wanted to while keeping it clean. That's the problem with Disney, they have such potential to do more and usually stick with the tried and true formula. Not every show has to be a tween/kid comedy with young actors. Gargoyles and KP pushed the limits of what entertainment can be for young people. I just hope they don't screw up the next Star Wars films.

Eddy13 chapter 30 . 3/12/2013
Oh, boy. Looks like Kim isn't the only one who became real. Still, how many opportunities does Kim have to save the real world? However, why do I get the feeling that in order to stop it, something bad has to happen? We're down to the wire here, time to see what happens.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 30 . 3/11/2013
I think I see where you'll going here and how it 's going to end.

I won't mention it in the review, but one comment in this chapter brought it to light.

An no, the warm milk isn't helping. I swear I see 'The Nothing', on the end of the horizon, but then realize it's a new moon. Great now I have Duran Duran stuck in my head.

I light my torch and wave it for the
New moon on Monday
And a firedance through the night
I stayed the cold day with a lonely satellite

Great chapter, can't wait to see if my idea of hows it's ending is correct or not.

Sentinel103 chapter 30 . 3/11/2013
It's Rufus cheesy Sidekick, nice twist. Oh man I'll bet Bob and Mark NEVER trust you again! LOL

The Nothing is like The Blob on steroids...that's what you've done you used a delete program but gave it the personality of that weird sci-fi villain thingie.

Well I guess little Kimmie is gonna have to come up with something.

CajunBear73 chapter 30 . 3/11/2013
Were Bob and Mark channeling their 'inner Drakken' when they created something that went out of control?...Oy.

So goes the perils of something a corporation believes remains theirs to own and control. And goes beyond the parameters of the bottom line. Yep, that'll be the epitaph if there's ever one to be left behind.

Time's running out...