Reviews for Fractured
Eddy13 chapter 31 . 3/19/2013
Well, I guess now we know why that version of Tam was looking for Sidekick. Why do I get the feeling that Kim wasn't the only one who was pulled into the real world? I do believe she'll look forward to meeting a certain male. Looks like the final battle with the Nothing is coming. Looking forward to it.
Sentinel103 chapter 31 . 3/18/2013
Oh sure Sidekick but you didn't make it cute, I mean it should have been cute and deadly! Damn now I can't rant about the dinosaur...hey wait! CB CB I spelled dinosaur right the first time! Now I have to say that you followed Spectre's rule wayyyyy too close. He always like letting the characters drive the story.

ST-103
CajunBear73 chapter 31 . 3/18/2013
Man, Time and Space are really having a bad day here. But something else was going on that got out of your control, too?

Oh boy, now to see where this is taking all of us...

CB73
Wanderer chapter 30 . 3/17/2013
Yes I have but I don't want one.

Good job on the story, I don't know where it will go from here but I think it can't be good before there is a lot of bad that goes down.

Wanderer of the Mist
Twuscany chapter 30 . 3/17/2013
For the longest time I couldn't figure out why the title of the chapter was 9:03 P.M. but then I noticed all the time was set to that. At first I thought it was a typo but then the end of the chapter happened and the Nothing appeared.

I'm actually surprised you killed off Wolf and Mark so quickly. I thought they were going to make it through all the way to the end but apparently not.

I actually thought you were going to do a happy go lucky, Kim saves it all ending but then you pulled that ending on us. That was a pretty cool twist.

I do wonder how Kim is going to stop the Nothing. I can't figure it out here.

Twuscany
Darev chapter 30 . 3/12/2013
NOTHING is easy where you and Kim are concerned, Sidekick. Poor Mark. Poor Wolf. So now the NOTHING is in our world and we're all about to cease to exist. Yet another example of a creation getting out of hands of its creators.

The title was interesting. I was like "What happens at 9:03 PM?" Why it's simple, it all goes to hell. Will Ron make an appearance as Will Friedle? I'd love to see the old VAs coming back to save the world just like their characters do.

The Disney show I miss most is Gargoyles. Wasn't crazy about the final season, but it showed that Disney could handle serious material when it really wanted to while keeping it clean. That's the problem with Disney, they have such potential to do more and usually stick with the tried and true formula. Not every show has to be a tween/kid comedy with young actors. Gargoyles and KP pushed the limits of what entertainment can be for young people. I just hope they don't screw up the next Star Wars films.

Darev
Eddy13 chapter 30 . 3/12/2013
Oh, boy. Looks like Kim isn't the only one who became real. Still, how many opportunities does Kim have to save the real world? However, why do I get the feeling that in order to stop it, something bad has to happen? We're down to the wire here, time to see what happens.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 30 . 3/11/2013
I think I see where you'll going here and how it 's going to end.

I won't mention it in the review, but one comment in this chapter brought it to light.

An no, the warm milk isn't helping. I swear I see 'The Nothing', on the end of the horizon, but then realize it's a new moon. Great now I have Duran Duran stuck in my head.

I light my torch and wave it for the
New moon on Monday
And a firedance through the night
I stayed the cold day with a lonely satellite

Great chapter, can't wait to see if my idea of hows it's ending is correct or not.

Thanks
Sentinel103 chapter 30 . 3/11/2013
It's Rufus cheesy Sidekick, nice twist. Oh man I'll bet Bob and Mark NEVER trust you again! LOL

The Nothing is like The Blob on steroids...that's what you've done you used a delete program but gave it the personality of that weird sci-fi villain thingie.

Well I guess little Kimmie is gonna have to come up with something.

ST-103
CajunBear73 chapter 30 . 3/11/2013
Were Bob and Mark channeling their 'inner Drakken' when they created something that went out of control?...Oy.

So goes the perils of something a corporation believes remains theirs to own and control. And goes beyond the parameters of the bottom line. Yep, that'll be the epitaph if there's ever one to be left behind.

Time's running out...

CB73
Wanderer chapter 29 . 3/10/2013
Well played, keeping that one close until the end.

Now we approach the final chapters and I'm wondering how you'll end it.

Wanderer of the Mist
Twuscany chapter 29 . 3/10/2013
I've been trying to think of a way to write this review for almost a week and I still can't figure out the words to say.

First off, congratulations on writing such a difficult chapter, visually this would be a challenge to pull off but in a story with only words it has to be insanely difficult and you make it seem easy.

Now the second part, the part that has stumped me. Christy Carlson Romano? Seriously? Don't get me wrong, it is incredibly ingenious but to keep that twist so well guarded and then hammer us with it. I'm still in shock over it. I don't think I've ever seen a FF quite like this or a story in general.

My only complaint is about what's to come. Mainly that next chapter is most likely the last one. What's there left to do but wrap up and call it a night now that Kim is here?

Looking forward to the end,

Twuscany
Mr. Wizard chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
All those pesky rules, and come to think of it, how do you write fan fiction and not violate at least one with every story?

See a real contest of wills developing, I feel sorry for those about to be caught in the keyboard crossfire.
Darev chapter 29 . 3/5/2013
You S.O.B. Talk about bending the rules. You've brought Kim to our reality without her real body. Who better than the woman who gave her her voice to house the spirit of Kim Possible? I hope Christy's okay, somewhere. Maybe she's inhabiting another body as we speak.

This story is a total mindf**k. It gives the Matrix and Inception a run for their money in how one perceives reality. In the span of one story you've managed to write a character into a score of different fanfictions all at once. And now Kim is in the ultimate fanfiction. This is my favorite Kim fic of all time. It's like you've taken everything about her written in both canon and fanfiction to create this superb depiction of a fictional teenage heroine.

I just wish I could meet her myself.

Darev
Eddy13 chapter 29 . 3/5/2013
Well, this is freaky. So Kim has entered the real world through her voice actor. Interesting. I don't know how this will help, but I'm interested. Still, I do believe something Matthew (or rather you) didn't plan is going to happen. Hope the remaining chapters are good.
274 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »