Reviews for Fractured
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 29 . 3/4/2013
Well now you've done it.

I'm afraid of going to sleep tonight, waiting for the "Nothing", to come for me.

What you've written in this chapter alone is a symbol of more work that all the stories I've posted. Thanks for making me look bad, especially when I don't need the help.

Really, a fantastic chapter.

Sorry I didn't get a review posted for your last chapter.

You do have me wondering if everything will fall back into place or I'll be soon hearing voices.
With my luck it'll be Motor Ed. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEA!

Thanks for the update.

Can't wait for the next chapter and don't want the ride to end.
Sentinel103 chapter 29 . 3/4/2013
Side Kick slash Matthew you have really set up this tale and I can believe the massive headache that you have. Now I suppose that Kim/Christy is going to speak for all the characters in the show and the lives they've lived.

Do I really think you're that cheesy...sure you could be Rufus too.

ST-103
CajunBear73 chapter 29 . 3/4/2013
Kim's entry to 'our world' seemed like a different riff of 2001's rush to the future, but slower and without the inevitable space baby...LOL!

Now to see how much time is left, for Kim, Sidekick and their visitors...Ironic bringing Kim here as you did, especially with her real world anchor.

CB73
Twuscany chapter 28 . 3/4/2013
So here we stand at the end of all Things.

Very bleak.

So what now? Do we just hope Kim makes it to the 'realm of the creators'? And the bit with Ron was sad, it would really suck to know your end was always in sight.

Twuscany
Karon19 chapter 28 . 2/26/2013
It's scary, but I can feel the end looming. Kim Prime is about to reach the end of her journey, one that will take her face to face with the Creators and I shudder to think how that will turn out.

BTW: Thanks for clearing that part up about your health. I was genuinely concerned there for a moment. I forget you started writing this fic years ago and I do recall reading the first few chapters before I stopped. I'm glad you're still kicking.

Ron's fate was harsh but when you look at it we are all born just to die. That is the twisted irony of life. Who knows if we're all characters in some sick fool's fanfiction.

Darev

PS: This is at throwback but thanks for answering my question about Ron's clothes. I know how the wrong conclusions can be drawn, but I was just curioius. As an immortal I didn't think he needed food or drink but how did his clothes last all these eons? Now I know.
Sentinel103 chapter 28 . 2/25/2013
Maybe Mary Joes Sidekick instead of Sues. So now Ron everlasting is gone having done his duty by fullfilling his purpose, but I have to agree with him it sucks to find out the only reason you live is to die.

ST-103
Eddy13 chapter 28 . 2/25/2013
Dang, that was probably the bleakest chapter you've written. Oh, well. At least that last universe's Ron can finally rest in peace. Unfortunately, the Nothing has done its job and destroyed everything. Hopefully, Kim can undo all of it.
CajunBear73 chapter 28 . 2/25/2013
Brief joy, sad realization and inevitable advance into the Nothing as it claims the last of the KP'Verse...

Now time's indeed run out, in more than one universe, huh?

Now to see if Kim can save one more person's day.

CB73
Katsumara chapter 28 . 2/25/2013
Fantastic chapter. First of all.. I can't believe we waited all this time for Ron to really show his purpose in that universe millions of years in the future, only for his purpose to be that. :( Still.. at least there was the kiss and hey.. maybe there's a way TRS can save the day and have things continue here on this site with Kim and Ron, having their adventures together. I hope so anyway!
Katsumara chapter 27 . 2/25/2013
Amazing chapter, TRS.. and now you have me worried. Are you okay? You'll be alright, right? :( I wanna keep enjoying the story, but now it's gonna be hard if you're sick. My thoughts go out to you, my friend.

The chapter itself.. just amazing, and oh god, they're finally meeting again! So good. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Katsumara chapter 26 . 2/25/2013
This was such a fantastic chapter, especially the moment, albeit quick, that Kim and Ron were able to have before they never existed again.. or are about to not exist. :( Also sorry for the belated reviews here, hitting these few chapters in quick bursts now to catch up!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/20/2013
A real change from the last time, extremely vivid. I hate this Nothing, it seems truly malevolent. I look forward to Kim stopping it.
Karon19 chapter 27 . 2/19/2013
I'm torn. It's gotten to the point where I can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy. You've not only broken the fourth wall, but every wall after it. It's like, which is Tam and which is The Real Sidekick? How are you feeling? Seriously?

I can't really express myself until I know more. All I can say is that I'm happy the truth is finally coming out, and that Kim and Ron are reunited at last.

Darev
Twuscany chapter 27 . 2/18/2013
"Write what you know" Are you kidding us with that? I don't know if this is part of the story or real life but I'm telling you that you can't die. Not yet.

Of course the big reveal that Kim was really Kim made for just one mindblowing twist that I don't think I've ever seen here on the website before. I just hope Disney doesn't pull this story because your use of their name.

Other than that, this chapter was a great launching point that finally brought Kim and Ron back together and finally tied up the longest running thread of this story, or at least brought the two together.

Twuscany
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 27 . 2/18/2013
"Yeah," Rhonda agreed as she sat next to Kim and gave a quick peck on the cheek to him, "You seem really out of it this morning," she took a bite of Ken's eggs, "I didn't wear you out last night did I?"

You're one mean writer, pulling stuff on Kim like that.

* * *
Kim pinched the bridge of his nose, "Why am I here?"

"Punishment for constantly disobeying me? Purgatory? A mad effort to pad the story so I reach 250 reviews? I don't know,"

Oh sure,now the truth comes out.

* * *
Then going into the origins of KP, right in front of KP. Very well done sir, very well done.

Finally, your writings are very believable, cause I'm concerned about your health.

We're definitely in new territory and you're starting to scare me.

No jokes today TRS, I have to get a grip on my fears.
(Nice.)