Reviews for Fractured
Wanderer chapter 29 . 3/10/2013
Well played, keeping that one close until the end.

Now we approach the final chapters and I'm wondering how you'll end it.

Wanderer of the Mist
Twuscany chapter 29 . 3/10/2013
I've been trying to think of a way to write this review for almost a week and I still can't figure out the words to say.

First off, congratulations on writing such a difficult chapter, visually this would be a challenge to pull off but in a story with only words it has to be insanely difficult and you make it seem easy.

Now the second part, the part that has stumped me. Christy Carlson Romano? Seriously? Don't get me wrong, it is incredibly ingenious but to keep that twist so well guarded and then hammer us with it. I'm still in shock over it. I don't think I've ever seen a FF quite like this or a story in general.

My only complaint is about what's to come. Mainly that next chapter is most likely the last one. What's there left to do but wrap up and call it a night now that Kim is here?

Looking forward to the end,

Mr. Wizard chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
All those pesky rules, and come to think of it, how do you write fan fiction and not violate at least one with every story?

See a real contest of wills developing, I feel sorry for those about to be caught in the keyboard crossfire.
Karon19 chapter 29 . 3/5/2013
You S.O.B. Talk about bending the rules. You've brought Kim to our reality without her real body. Who better than the woman who gave her her voice to house the spirit of Kim Possible? I hope Christy's okay, somewhere. Maybe she's inhabiting another body as we speak.

This story is a total mindf**k. It gives the Matrix and Inception a run for their money in how one perceives reality. In the span of one story you've managed to write a character into a score of different fanfictions all at once. And now Kim is in the ultimate fanfiction. This is my favorite Kim fic of all time. It's like you've taken everything about her written in both canon and fanfiction to create this superb depiction of a fictional teenage heroine.

I just wish I could meet her myself.

Eddy13 chapter 29 . 3/5/2013
Well, this is freaky. So Kim has entered the real world through her voice actor. Interesting. I don't know how this will help, but I'm interested. Still, I do believe something Matthew (or rather you) didn't plan is going to happen. Hope the remaining chapters are good.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 29 . 3/4/2013
Well now you've done it.

I'm afraid of going to sleep tonight, waiting for the "Nothing", to come for me.

What you've written in this chapter alone is a symbol of more work that all the stories I've posted. Thanks for making me look bad, especially when I don't need the help.

Really, a fantastic chapter.

Sorry I didn't get a review posted for your last chapter.

You do have me wondering if everything will fall back into place or I'll be soon hearing voices.
With my luck it'll be Motor Ed. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEA!

Thanks for the update.

Can't wait for the next chapter and don't want the ride to end.
Sentinel103 chapter 29 . 3/4/2013
Side Kick slash Matthew you have really set up this tale and I can believe the massive headache that you have. Now I suppose that Kim/Christy is going to speak for all the characters in the show and the lives they've lived.

Do I really think you're that cheesy...sure you could be Rufus too.

CajunBear73 chapter 29 . 3/4/2013
Kim's entry to 'our world' seemed like a different riff of 2001's rush to the future, but slower and without the inevitable space baby...LOL!

Now to see how much time is left, for Kim, Sidekick and their visitors...Ironic bringing Kim here as you did, especially with her real world anchor.

Twuscany chapter 28 . 3/4/2013
So here we stand at the end of all Things.

Very bleak.

So what now? Do we just hope Kim makes it to the 'realm of the creators'? And the bit with Ron was sad, it would really suck to know your end was always in sight.

Karon19 chapter 28 . 2/26/2013
It's scary, but I can feel the end looming. Kim Prime is about to reach the end of her journey, one that will take her face to face with the Creators and I shudder to think how that will turn out.

BTW: Thanks for clearing that part up about your health. I was genuinely concerned there for a moment. I forget you started writing this fic years ago and I do recall reading the first few chapters before I stopped. I'm glad you're still kicking.

Ron's fate was harsh but when you look at it we are all born just to die. That is the twisted irony of life. Who knows if we're all characters in some sick fool's fanfiction.

PS: This is at throwback but thanks for answering my question about Ron's clothes. I know how the wrong conclusions can be drawn, but I was just curioius. As an immortal I didn't think he needed food or drink but how did his clothes last all these eons? Now I know.
Sentinel103 chapter 28 . 2/25/2013
Maybe Mary Joes Sidekick instead of Sues. So now Ron everlasting is gone having done his duty by fullfilling his purpose, but I have to agree with him it sucks to find out the only reason you live is to die.

Eddy13 chapter 28 . 2/25/2013
Dang, that was probably the bleakest chapter you've written. Oh, well. At least that last universe's Ron can finally rest in peace. Unfortunately, the Nothing has done its job and destroyed everything. Hopefully, Kim can undo all of it.
CajunBear73 chapter 28 . 2/25/2013
Brief joy, sad realization and inevitable advance into the Nothing as it claims the last of the KP'Verse...

Now time's indeed run out, in more than one universe, huh?

Now to see if Kim can save one more person's day.

Katsumara chapter 28 . 2/25/2013
Fantastic chapter. First of all.. I can't believe we waited all this time for Ron to really show his purpose in that universe millions of years in the future, only for his purpose to be that. :( Still.. at least there was the kiss and hey.. maybe there's a way TRS can save the day and have things continue here on this site with Kim and Ron, having their adventures together. I hope so anyway!
Katsumara chapter 27 . 2/25/2013
Amazing chapter, TRS.. and now you have me worried. Are you okay? You'll be alright, right? :( I wanna keep enjoying the story, but now it's gonna be hard if you're sick. My thoughts go out to you, my friend.

The chapter itself.. just amazing, and oh god, they're finally meeting again! So good. Can't wait for the next chapter.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »