Reviews for Fractured
Katsumara chapter 26 . 2/25/2013
This was such a fantastic chapter, especially the moment, albeit quick, that Kim and Ron were able to have before they never existed again.. or are about to not exist. :( Also sorry for the belated reviews here, hitting these few chapters in quick bursts now to catch up!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/20/2013
A real change from the last time, extremely vivid. I hate this Nothing, it seems truly malevolent. I look forward to Kim stopping it.
Karon19 chapter 27 . 2/19/2013
I'm torn. It's gotten to the point where I can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy. You've not only broken the fourth wall, but every wall after it. It's like, which is Tam and which is The Real Sidekick? How are you feeling? Seriously?

I can't really express myself until I know more. All I can say is that I'm happy the truth is finally coming out, and that Kim and Ron are reunited at last.

Twuscany chapter 27 . 2/18/2013
"Write what you know" Are you kidding us with that? I don't know if this is part of the story or real life but I'm telling you that you can't die. Not yet.

Of course the big reveal that Kim was really Kim made for just one mindblowing twist that I don't think I've ever seen here on the website before. I just hope Disney doesn't pull this story because your use of their name.

Other than that, this chapter was a great launching point that finally brought Kim and Ron back together and finally tied up the longest running thread of this story, or at least brought the two together.

Joe Stoppinghem chapter 27 . 2/18/2013
"Yeah," Rhonda agreed as she sat next to Kim and gave a quick peck on the cheek to him, "You seem really out of it this morning," she took a bite of Ken's eggs, "I didn't wear you out last night did I?"

You're one mean writer, pulling stuff on Kim like that.

* * *
Kim pinched the bridge of his nose, "Why am I here?"

"Punishment for constantly disobeying me? Purgatory? A mad effort to pad the story so I reach 250 reviews? I don't know,"

Oh sure,now the truth comes out.

* * *
Then going into the origins of KP, right in front of KP. Very well done sir, very well done.

Finally, your writings are very believable, cause I'm concerned about your health.

We're definitely in new territory and you're starting to scare me.

No jokes today TRS, I have to get a grip on my fears.

Sentinel103 chapter 27 . 2/18/2013
Whoa Side Kick, it seems as if you know Tam very well and now we understand the self insertion. Yes we do live through our creations at times. Some one once asked me if I identified with Ron, I don't but I know those who do.

Now I kept phone contact with Screaming Phoenix until about a week before the end and he stayed positive though the infection finally got him.

Eddy13 chapter 27 . 2/18/2013
Man, Kim really let Tam have it. Hopefully, he can redeem himself. Nothing personal, but I think you wasted the potential of that universe. Seeing how Ken and Rhonda's lives were could've been interesting. Now, Kim is on the final length of her journey. Hopefully, she'll be able to find the Machine before the Nothing finds her. There's no telling what can happen from here. Keep it up.
CajunBear73 chapter 27 . 2/18/2013
Time's running out, on more than one front, huh?

And then again, on one...not. LOL!

Karon19 chapter 26 . 2/14/2013
I remember the weekly updates and thought, did something happend to Sidekick that I don't know about? It's good to see the Nothing didn't get you. So much has happened. It's boggling trying to remember it all. I know the original Tam died trying to retrieve Kim back in the Kingdom Universe, but this Tam is different. He's hell-bent on reaching you, on making Kim suffer for your preference. When one's children are at each other's throats, how does a Creator respond?

Act Three: Here we go...

Guest chapter 18 . 2/12/2013
Loved the interplay between the two storylines. Very much looking forward to seeing how it plays out.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 26 . 2/11/2013
Now we're in the virgin territory, new experiences for everyone...

I was getting the feeling that this Kim and Ron were the ones from Commander Argus. If I'm correct, fitting tribute, (still miss him), if not, I apologize.

I have to admit, you've got me curious who this Tam Agmiln is in this chapter,
Mark or Bob?

Also, if you need a place to stay if this Tam is getting close, let me know I have a few locations you can use. ;)

Thanks for another great chapter.

Sentinel103 chapter 26 . 2/11/2013
Oh so he's after the Real Sidekick heh? Kimmie and Ronnie are just pawns. Mannn you really must have torqued him off. I wonder what you're gonna say when the nothing catches up with you!

Twuscany chapter 26 . 2/11/2013
A little bit of Game of Thrones there at the beginning eh?

And what's this bit about Tam being evil now? When did this come about but more importantly, why?

Why is Tam so eager to find the Real Sidekick that he killed Ron and I'm assuming Kim to do it?

Something is clearly wrong with your OC and I'm excited to see where that takes us.

temporaryinsanity91 chapter 26 . 2/11/2013
wow. hmm.

them getting married before they were erased was sweet.

i wonder if the Nothing has to do with those files that keep being deleted in previous chapters.
Eddy13 chapter 26 . 2/11/2013
Okay, I'm confused. First off, wasn't Kim in a word where she switched genders with Ron? Second, why is Tam being cruel to Kim, and why is he looking for the Real Sidekick? I thought he was an embodiment of Sidekick. Whatever's going on, I'm sure it'll be explained in due time.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »