Reviews for Fractured
Sentinel103 chapter 27 . 2/18/2013
Whoa Side Kick, it seems as if you know Tam very well and now we understand the self insertion. Yes we do live through our creations at times. Some one once asked me if I identified with Ron, I don't but I know those who do.

Now I kept phone contact with Screaming Phoenix until about a week before the end and he stayed positive though the infection finally got him.

ST-103
Eddy13 chapter 27 . 2/18/2013
Man, Kim really let Tam have it. Hopefully, he can redeem himself. Nothing personal, but I think you wasted the potential of that universe. Seeing how Ken and Rhonda's lives were could've been interesting. Now, Kim is on the final length of her journey. Hopefully, she'll be able to find the Machine before the Nothing finds her. There's no telling what can happen from here. Keep it up.
CajunBear73 chapter 27 . 2/18/2013
Time's running out, on more than one front, huh?

And then again, on one...not. LOL!

CB73
Karon19 chapter 26 . 2/14/2013
I remember the weekly updates and thought, did something happend to Sidekick that I don't know about? It's good to see the Nothing didn't get you. So much has happened. It's boggling trying to remember it all. I know the original Tam died trying to retrieve Kim back in the Kingdom Universe, but this Tam is different. He's hell-bent on reaching you, on making Kim suffer for your preference. When one's children are at each other's throats, how does a Creator respond?

Act Three: Here we go...

Darev
Guest chapter 18 . 2/12/2013
Loved the interplay between the two storylines. Very much looking forward to seeing how it plays out.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 26 . 2/11/2013
Now we're in the virgin territory, new experiences for everyone...

I was getting the feeling that this Kim and Ron were the ones from Commander Argus. If I'm correct, fitting tribute, (still miss him), if not, I apologize.

I have to admit, you've got me curious who this Tam Agmiln is in this chapter,
Mark or Bob?

Also, if you need a place to stay if this Tam is getting close, let me know I have a few locations you can use. ;)

Thanks for another great chapter.

Joe
Sentinel103 chapter 26 . 2/11/2013
Oh so he's after the Real Sidekick heh? Kimmie and Ronnie are just pawns. Mannn you really must have torqued him off. I wonder what you're gonna say when the nothing catches up with you!

ST-103
Twuscany chapter 26 . 2/11/2013
A little bit of Game of Thrones there at the beginning eh?

And what's this bit about Tam being evil now? When did this come about but more importantly, why?

Why is Tam so eager to find the Real Sidekick that he killed Ron and I'm assuming Kim to do it?

Something is clearly wrong with your OC and I'm excited to see where that takes us.

Twuscany
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 26 . 2/11/2013
wow. hmm.

them getting married before they were erased was sweet.

i wonder if the Nothing has to do with those files that keep being deleted in previous chapters.
Eddy13 chapter 26 . 2/11/2013
Okay, I'm confused. First off, wasn't Kim in a word where she switched genders with Ron? Second, why is Tam being cruel to Kim, and why is he looking for the Real Sidekick? I thought he was an embodiment of Sidekick. Whatever's going on, I'm sure it'll be explained in due time.
CajunBear73 chapter 26 . 2/11/2013
Somebody's been making plans to 'crossover' for their own ends, huh? Wonder how this Kim can stop that from going the way he wanted. And I guess Ron bit the dust here too.

Now for the run to the end and where Kim ends up.

Their existence counts on it.

CB73
Mr. Wizard chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
He's got them where he wants them? Poor, deluded fool.

Great lead up. The conversation between Kim and Shego was a ton of fun. Good to see the dynamic between them so true. Hope their plan works soon, the Paris sections leave me feeling soaking wet.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
Ah, great conversation between Kim and Shego, and what it leads to. That it's been raining and storming outside just adds to the atmosphere.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
The confusion of it all really weighs down on Kim here, well done.
Twuscany chapter 25 . 1/8/2013
Time. The answer is time.

In the end Time destroys all things.

On your recommendation I reread the chapter with the song and while It still is a sad chapter I will admit that the chapter is given an undercurrent of hope while hearing the song. Actually part of me wishes there wasn't any dialogue in the chapter.

But overall a good end to Act II and I'm excited about what is coming for Act III.

Twuscany