Reviews for The Family Inside the Home
GoldenHothead chapter 1 . 2/16
So is this like an asylum?
Please continue I love this oh my goodness
Ishmael chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
I really like your approach to the story, and hope you add to it soon
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
why don't they have their powers anymore? Without the powers it's just really depressing.
The Goddess of Myths chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
I really like this idea, because it really is a new way to look at them. I love how you handled Olive and Victor, especially Victor, because I probably would have just left him out, had I written something like this.
People Person I'm Not chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I really like how you made all the characters, if not normal, a more recognizable form of weird.
I Fucking Love Tea chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
*O* Please continue this! I absolutely love your work! I know that you out the status to complete buT STILL.
Reginaa2111 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I'm quite excited about this story. :) Nice to see the fandom is growing. :D
The Unlucky Mastermind chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Oh! Please add more! i've been waiting MONTHS for this book to be added to the options for books to write for. I'm so glad they added it. PLEASE ADD MORE!
ClaireBlackburn chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Of course, when the page fully opens I'll post it on the comments and if I ever get around to making a FFN account I'll pm it to you.
ClaireBlackburn chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That is the best MPHFPC fanfiction of yet! I'm with you; the fandome needs to grow some. I can't wait for the second book. I read the it in Febuary and have literally been obsessed with it since. I'm making a Facebook page over the course of the next few weeks called, "That Awkward Moment When You Realize Your Psychiatrist Is A Wight". Would you want to admin, maybe?