Reviews for The Family Inside the Home
RainyDayReader116 chapter 1 . 9/22
I like this
MPHFPCHugh1213 chapter 2 . 4/17
what the heck write more i'ts amazing
gemma chapter 1 . 4/10
Cool
CJ Day chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
This was truly a work of art. Considering this to be a great fan fiction piece -almost as good as the book- I would personally recommend adding more dialogue. Dialogue would benefit the piece in many ways. One way I would like to mention, is that dialogue always helps to display a characters emotions and feeling. Dialogue can also help express a characters personal attributes by there choice of words and the structure of their sentences. Overall though I was throughly satisfied by this piece... it is very creative while still keeping touch with the inner thought of the story.
LairaPocus chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
A very refreshing way to look at things, a very good work. Perhaps it actually was like this all along
xxTheMadHatterCharmedxx chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
update soon plz. Could u do a chapter where they find another place to live after Jake comes back and stuff...
IknowItsLateBut chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! I NEED MORE! THIS IS THE TYPE OF STORY I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Wow, I'm impressed. This is a unique and believable way of looking at the characters, although you never mentioned what was wrong with Bronwyn but finding a matching illness would be difficult. I spotted an issue with the names (you said Claire instead of Olive). A continuation would be interesting but it makes a lovely one shot. Good job!
Dylan Rose M chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
Please add more! I'm really enjoying the story so far
(I know you haven't written in a while, so it's unlikely, but please!)
problemhunter chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
That was absolutely lovely, by the way. Poor Jacob!
Broadway Evanescence chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This was really cute! I love how their sicknesses matched their powers!
The Guest Girl chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
A few issues with the names of the childran, but other than that, a very nice oneshot. No gramatical errors at all that i could see! I hope to see another (hopefully longer!) fic from you in this fandom soon.
GoldenHothead chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
So is this like an asylum?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Please continue I love this oh my goodness
Ishmael chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
I really like your approach to the story, and hope you add to it soon