Reviews for The Family Inside the Home
IknowItsLateBut chapter 2 . 5/22
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! I NEED MORE! THIS IS THE TYPE OF STORY I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!
Wow, I'm impressed. This is a unique and believable way of looking at the characters, although you never mentioned what was wrong with Bronwyn but finding a matching illness would be difficult. I spotted an issue with the names (you said Claire instead of Olive). A continuation would be interesting but it makes a lovely one shot. Good job!
Dylan Rose M chapter 2 . 3/27
Please add more! I'm really enjoying the story so far
(I know you haven't written in a while, so it's unlikely, but please!)
problemhunter chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
That was absolutely lovely, by the way. Poor Jacob!
Broadway Evanescence chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This was really cute! I love how their sicknesses matched their powers!
The Guest Girl chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
A few issues with the names of the childran, but other than that, a very nice oneshot. No gramatical errors at all that i could see! I hope to see another (hopefully longer!) fic from you in this fandom soon.
GoldenHothead chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
So is this like an asylum?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Please continue I love this oh my goodness
Ishmael chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
I really like your approach to the story, and hope you add to it soon
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
why don't they have their powers anymore? Without the powers it's just really depressing.
The Goddess of Myths chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
I really like this idea, because it really is a new way to look at them. I love how you handled Olive and Victor, especially Victor, because I probably would have just left him out, had I written something like this.
People Person I'm Not chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I really like how you made all the characters, if not normal, a more recognizable form of weird.
I Fucking Love Tea chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
*O* Please continue this! I absolutely love your work! I know that you out the status to complete buT STILL.
Reginaa2111 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I'm quite excited about this story. :) Nice to see the fandom is growing. :D
The Unlucky Mastermind chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Oh! Please add more! i've been waiting MONTHS for this book to be added to the options for books to write for. I'm so glad they added it. PLEASE ADD MORE!