Reviews for Zero Flip
Interesting story!
edwarness chapter 41 . 7/13
Thank the Lord Almighty! You're back! And with an extra long chapter too. Saito is starting to have feelings for Louise too. Amazing! Hopefully we get to see the next chapter soon.
Paktu chapter 5 . 7/14
OMFG not bad, this fic is reverse summon, a twist that scrambles my mind, interesting but off putting in way I cant describe. I was barely able to finish the fifth chapter. Gonna read maybe one or two chapters each day or my mind will fall apart.
Tama Saga chapter 41 . 7/13
Welcome back!
Yukigaya chapter 1 . 6/20
Hey, great story, wish you would continue even though it's been awhile... Thanks for any consideration
-Mads
Ancient Xana of the Old Forest chapter 40 . 3/9/2015
My friend I have to say this is a good story! I love the fact they are 2 louises... xD so I hope u can updated soon! Arigato Gozaimasu!
Simon-Limon chapter 40 . 1/26/2015
Great story, can't wait for more. Will there be Saito-familiar in this story? Will Loises ever be seperate again... I'll read about all of this with great pleasure.
raluca chapter 39 . 11/11/2014
Omg! This is so good. I've been reading this for like 3 days and it just gets better and better. You must update !
Baka Kami-sama chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
This is a gr8 ff
ObeliskX chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
An intruguing concept. I think it might be even better if their personalities were reversed as well
Metal Vile chapter 36 . 2/14/2014
The concept of the story is good, and the writing quality is not bad either.

But I feel like a lot of small elements are just contrived to make things so easy:

1) Saito teaches himself teleportation
2) Saito has super famous siblings that get him out trouble
3) Saito is friends with basically everyone he meets and talks to for more than 5 minutes

I suppose the focus of the story is new bi-play elements between Louise and Saito due to their reversed roles, but the plot just feels like a backdrop rather than a complimentary element.
Thousandbolt chapter 39 . 2/13/2014
Gods to see a fix that's actually getting updated. Right now things are getting good. I did see the plot twist coming but I figured it was 2 far off, so I dismissed it and it's back. I guess I was proven wrong. I do like it and hopeful this keep updating. Btw read the whole 39 chapters in 3 days. So a dedicated follower. Just finished reading hill of swords, and am glad to see the chapters getting longer.
Tama Saga chapter 39 . 2/5/2014
Wow, this is getting good. Keep it up!
A Baby Prince chapter 38 . 2/1/2014
Please update soon and don't let this amazing piece of work become an abandoned fic!
The Guy chapter 38 . 1/27/2014
Omg, please update soon! Your story is toooooo goood! Yours is probably one of the best I've ever read! I'd like to see more :)