Reviews for Zero Flip
Ancient Xana of the Old Forest chapter 40 . 3/9
My friend I have to say this is a good story! I love the fact they are 2 louises... xD so I hope u can updated soon! Arigato Gozaimasu!
Simon-Limon chapter 40 . 1/26
Great story, can't wait for more. Will there be Saito-familiar in this story? Will Loises ever be seperate again... I'll read about all of this with great pleasure.
raluca chapter 39 . 11/11/2014
Omg! This is so good. I've been reading this for like 3 days and it just gets better and better. You must update !
Baka Kami-sama chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
This is a gr8 ff
ObeliskX chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
An intruguing concept. I think it might be even better if their personalities were reversed as well
Metal Vile chapter 36 . 2/14/2014
The concept of the story is good, and the writing quality is not bad either.

But I feel like a lot of small elements are just contrived to make things so easy:

1) Saito teaches himself teleportation
2) Saito has super famous siblings that get him out trouble
3) Saito is friends with basically everyone he meets and talks to for more than 5 minutes

I suppose the focus of the story is new bi-play elements between Louise and Saito due to their reversed roles, but the plot just feels like a backdrop rather than a complimentary element.
Thousandbolt chapter 39 . 2/13/2014
Gods to see a fix that's actually getting updated. Right now things are getting good. I did see the plot twist coming but I figured it was 2 far off, so I dismissed it and it's back. I guess I was proven wrong. I do like it and hopeful this keep updating. Btw read the whole 39 chapters in 3 days. So a dedicated follower. Just finished reading hill of swords, and am glad to see the chapters getting longer.
Tama Saga chapter 39 . 2/5/2014
Wow, this is getting good. Keep it up!
A Baby Prince chapter 38 . 2/1/2014
Please update soon and don't let this amazing piece of work become an abandoned fic!
The Guy chapter 38 . 1/27/2014
Omg, please update soon! Your story is toooooo goood! Yours is probably one of the best I've ever read! I'd like to see more :)
SamG17 'B-13 chapter 38 . 11/1/2013
Awesome... A fan-fiction that swaps the role of Saito and Louise... but I ain't gonna post this review on the first chapter... I mean why do I need to do that when I'm this far?

So the story is nice, especially there are some twists.

I started thinking that Louise split personality is the original Louise... that is why she has a magic reserve, and the was she speaks without remembering? Saying "this has happen." makes me grab more evidence that Louise's other self is still Louise but from the original plot.

But now... Yep... Solid evidence that everyone saw it coming.

Because of your cliffhanger... I will say a simple phrase.
UPDATE SOON!

finally, Keep up the Good work!

P.S.
Saito is a better master than Louise.
mdkcde chapter 38 . 10/28/2013
Well, we've all seen that one coming.

Just a small detail, I get the feeling that Louise Francoise wouldn't use a contraction at the end, so she might say "You are -not- my Saito"

It also adds a little more impact, I think.
gameipedia chapter 38 . 10/28/2013
FINALLY THIS HAPPENS cant wait for next chapter
starburst98 chapter 38 . 10/28/2013
FINALLY
Tama Saga chapter 38 . 10/27/2013
Yes! That reveal completely messes up the status quo but the story is now in full swing. Nice job!