Reviews for Compendious
Batty Buttercups chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwww. 3
Batty Buttercups chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
This one made me laugh aloud! John is such a tease. :D
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Hahahahaha, oh, jeepers. Brilliant. Visualised everything in my head, every line leads right to the next. Hilarious! :)
patternleap chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
"...given your predilection for jumpers and your skill in small arms, not to mention your height, it's not wholly inaccurate either."

I can so easily envision Sherlock saying this, down to the exact intonation. Lovely job capturing his character.
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Sherlock and John. The most awesome people ever. Recently my latest obssession is the show Sherlock. I cant believe I had never seen it before. And now I cant wait for the next season. Oh well, great story. :)
Meghan1313 chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
*snicker* That's Mycroft, making trouble again... :)

I literally burst into laughter myself at the last few lines. Brilliant!
Lilli chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
HaHa! Sherlock and bees! Man, he gets that everywhere, doesn't he? Well, this has been a very interesting series of short clips. I look forward to more!
Catrina Marlow chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Weirdly, I wrote (before ASIB aired on the BBC) a fic in which there *was* a poster of the periodic table on Sherlock's bedroom wall and I was shocked to see one in his room when the episode aired.

I'm not sure from this fic if you mean there's some other kind of poster on display? If so, I'm *very* curious to know what it depicts.

Otherwise, there actually is (at least in ASIB) one on the wall of his room.
spinner12 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
I liked the fiddle/violin comparison.
Meghan1313 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Oops, got logged out without knowing it. That last comment was me. *facepalm*
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Good God, Sherlock, all your brilliant powers of deduction and you can't tell when John's winding you up just for the sheer amusement value? XD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
This is really good. Bring on the johnlock!