Reviews for Valley of Shadows
Sage1988 chapter 1 . 5/11/2018
Loved the story, it was really heart warming.
MythologicalMango chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This was wonderful! It was a perfect crossover,
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Despite never reading the series I am partial to ones that involve Susan after the last book since that whole plot annoyed me to no end when I found out about it. I enjoyed this, you did good on all three of them.
Christina chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Sad but beautiful. Thanks for writing.
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Fantastic. Just utterly fantastic. Thank you.
Debra N chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I really enjoyed the way you slowly built the relationship between Joan and Susan. Letting Joan visit Narnia was fun too. I liked how Joan reminded Susan of Lucy. Yet another crossover I wouldn't have thought of but enjoyed greatly. Thank you for sharing it with us.
atwistedconundrum chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Fantastic. I must admit I do not know much of Joan of Arcadia but I thought this was well written. The end, even though I expected it, tugged on my heartstrings.
Terapsina chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I like this crossover, the two worlds in question really do mesh together beautifully. And this story was sad, but in that hopeful way I noticed in both JoA and CoN.

Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was wonderful.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This story shook me to the core. My fingers tremble as I type, because of the emotion it evokes. The subtle hints and details make this incredibly well written and memorable. This is a wonderful ending to The Last Battle and the wonderful job. I might have a good cry now - it is incredibly touching.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
a lovely, lovely crossover, and a wonderful look at how life may have turned out for Susan. i'm glad she was able to go home, and i'm glad Joan was able to help, and i'm glad that Aslan was always there for her, even in her darkest hour. thank you for writing.

- CrazyAce

p.s. which world does god plan to take Joan to visit, out of curiosity?
simys chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
that was vary sweet
Lynxgoddess chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I really love anything you write. Sorry if that sounds a little creepy, lol. I liked this idea of an older Susan being helped by Joan. I always thought is was so sad that Susan lost faith and in doing so, lost a big part of her brothers and sister, which made the loss even worse. Joan has this kind of... I don't want to say 'effortless' but maybe 'unconditional' faith that seems to always bounce back. They were good for each other. Great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was such a nice fic to read!
Thank you!
ShinobuSaiga chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was a wonderful blend of the two worlds. Beautiful and sad but joyful too in that
Susan finally returns to Narnia. :)