Reviews for A Hundred Kisses
lol cant wait to see what happens next im so excited
i'd love to keep reading but it's 1:20 pm so good night cya later
this is sooooooooooooo great i cant even tell you how gggrrreeeaaattt
hope you are reading this i would like to know when you made this plz answer back at thank you :3
hi its me again im so excited im going to die (jk) but i am excited srry gtg and read byeee
im back and i love this
this is where i leave chapter 20 but i need sleep to read more

oh and you can call me amber if you are reading this and talk to me later my email is

my password is

•••••••••

[what you think i would give you my password as if]

ok email me
im getting so excited i might die of excitement
i love this so much im a huge fan of fairy tail and i saw this and was so happy read this know. please
AlyssaJ-DaughterOfTheStars chapter 28 . 5/21
*dies of laughter *
OK, the cussing chapter is my favourite so far. Really enjoying the fic!
Rivendell101 chapter 57 . 4/8
I spent all day reading this and basically I'm just a sad mess. I do hope you can come back to this at some point, but I completely understand if this is never complete!

Best of wishes!
Aki Baka chapter 57 . 4/4
Sorry to bug you but is this story still going at all? I mean it's been literal years and I don't know if you ended it or not... Sorry if you announced in another story or something but this is all I've read from you so I wouldn't know...
Sophia chapter 23 . 3/27
this has to be my favorite one... the fact that Natsu (even though sick to his stomach) is helping Lucy! I have been reading this all day and I just cant get enough of it!

You are an amazing writer!

your fan, Sophia
fanfic fangirl chapter 57 . 3/5
Please write more! This is so good! U cant just stop here! o
BlazerBug chapter 21 . 2/17
This story reminds me of my relationship, without the whole dying thing, love the story