Reviews for A Hundred Kisses
No more? Thats it?
Nalu Is My life 263 chapter 20 . 7/18
Great story! I may be late reading it, but it is a wonderful story. Btw, don't let what other people say about this story bother you. It is perfect as long as it is how you want it.
Nalu Is My life 263 chapter 13 . 7/8
My fave kiss was when they kissed the second time after fishing. It was adorable, and Happy's reaction was priceless! Lol
Nofta chapter 57 . 6/21
Please, hurry and make another chapter! It's been, like, forever since you updated! I truly miss that story! I love it and can't wait for the next update! I love how you write! Don't give up, you're really good :3
Random human chapter 47 . 6/21
When you mentioned that THINGS were gonna happen in the chapters to come, I didn't think you meant right away. Well, we all knew it was coming sooner or later, so why not now?
I DIED at the ending of this chapter. Keep up the awesome fanfic!
Random human chapter 32 . 6/21
Loved this part OMG. I've read quite a few NaLu fanfics, all of them are good but this one definitely makes it on my top 10 list. LOVE IT :)
Of-You-and-Me chapter 57 . 6/20
This story is amazing. Please update
natthenalufan chapter 57 . 6/14
Please update soon I'm dying to know what happens
Emylyy chapter 57 . 6/2
Hi! I really like your story and I check it almost every week. I understand that you are busy but I want to know how it will end... it is soo good. Please I finished this chapter when it was aploaded max a few days later soo I need the next one. I know this text is a mess but bear with it. Best wishes your fan :) 3
Neko chapter 57 . 5/27
Im so sad u ended it i was so worried if lucy dies or not hell im still worried update soon please!
Madina chapter 57 . 5/20
This is the best fanfiction ever! I'm totally in love. you have a very adventurous mind.
Sam chapter 21 . 5/19
OH. MY. GOD. I LOVE MCR.
jamim22 chapter 57 . 5/18
I absolutely love the way you are writing this! The story moves along at a good pace and I love all of the chapters. Not too long so I can stop at fresh chapter when i need to break away. I do hope you get to finishing one day, thank you for the story so far. :)
You are going to continue this, right? Please, please please do... And I really don't know what on earth you are talking about when you say "I need to improve my writing skills" really? I (personally) think that your writing skills are amazing, as are your plot ideas! Again, please keep writing! Remember that you are an amazing person!
Random Person chapter 23 . 4/10
GIRLFRIEND?

I love your story though.