Reviews for New Hero On The Block
guestboo chapter 11 . 8/29
I find it rude that ur not updatin this story because ur writing new ones dnt start n then not finish pathetic
Arthena818 chapter 11 . 8/26
Please please please please please please please please please update update update update update update update update update! I love this story, and I love the idea of Darcy and Peter! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Also, Steve and Tony were being gigantic jerks, and if it were me I would never EVER talk to them again. I mean, if you think that Peter should forgive them, then that's your choice, but whatever. Again, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Are you going to write more soon
fuiopu98 chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
O-O
It's GREAT!:D
Gwen and Flash?
Why not?
Guest chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
I need more. I had been waiting for ever.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
HOW COULD YOU?! Omg I think I'm going to cry why I never cry. Urg the feels the feels I can't stop the Feels. Curse it you made me cry. (I check the last update) nooooo! You can't leave it at this it's the only story that has ever made me feels.
guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
boy you must really be rewriting these chapters its almost a year in a haft
Aligator chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
Update please I think this is a really interesting story.
guest chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
aunt may sweet. dont forgive tony or steve yet. and flash an gwen good mach. one has brains and the other has bronze. please make more.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
Aunt May is perfect, no matter who writes of this lovely woman they can never not make her wonderful! Your version of her is absolutely precious!

Darcy and Peter together are fine and friendly the of couple and is a nice addition to healing Peter. Though adding more to Darcy's character and her interactions with others and a little more details and a few touches into her past would greatly be appreciated and make them look better as a couple and help their relationship flourish.

After everything Peter has gone through Peter should NOT just simply forgive his adoptive parents. Anthony (Tony) basically treated Peter just like Howard (Tony's Father) use to treat him when he was younger so there's some guilt there, however Tony, just like his father, is incredibly stubborn. Peter and Steve, once they set their minds to something it is very difficult to change/ alter their mind/ thoughts but it is easy to get an idea of some kind in the heads and after that it grows. And Peter was pretty much kicked out of his house, so he is not the one at fault by any means, Flash is in for something if he gets caught.

Gwen and Flash, I can only some what understand this, however Gwen saying that Peter bullies Flash, no. Peter very clearly is the punching bag in their relationship. And I do think in the comics Gwen and Flash did have a thing so yah, I can see something develop between the two.

Overall this story is great, it has characters with personalities that work together, but need a stronger development that can be embraced as the story moves on. The relationships are a little bit too fragile at the moment to really say much about them, however seeing as though this has really only just be fun there is definitely room for family and romantic relationships to grow. Settings would be more appreciated in a flourish of details, this can be kept as simple as wished. Fantastic story, can't wait for you to continue/ rewrite this. :)
Cloudfire Of SunClan chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
She rocks
I personally think Peter should stay single, be friends with Darcy
I think it would be a personal slap across the face to Peter. ABSOLUTLY!
(YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER, EVEN IF I DON'T AGREE WITH THE GUY/GUY THING)
smiletime12345 chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
This is an amazing story! Love it! I think that Steve and tony and the rest of the avengers need to have an a amazing apology and that peter should forgive them, but not at fist I think he should say at first something along the lines of "your not my family, your just some jerks who wouldn't give me a chance" and they need to beg for forgiveness but peter should stay with aunt may of a bit. And I think peter and the avenges should have a heart to heart and peter should explain how he has felt his entire life. Keep up the good work!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Ok amazing job I love aunt may I don't think he should forgive them too easily but they should try and make it up to him and I like yor putting flash and Gwen together it's awesome in a sad way because his problems are just adding up more and more can't wait for the next chapter love it great job
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
I feel soooo bad for him but I am so freaking excited to read the next chapter onward I go
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
Oh my goodnes so good I feel so bad for him though hopefully they realize flash is lieing soon