Reviews for Black Sun
perseus.cullen chapter 11 . 8/27
thor Can I repeat this story again because I think the story is very nice
TenshiChanx26 chapter 11 . 8/17
Gawd! I love your story! :D I can totally picture Naruto with a flirtatious personality, it just fits y'know. xD And I love the pairings! They're so cute together~ And also Bella with a bubbly side and not so much angsty is very refreshing. I hope you come back one day and continue this!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 4 . 7/25
Thanks for the origin. It's actually easier to believe this Naruto now that I know he doesn't have the same upbringing as the original. Phew it's like a burden off my chest.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 7/25
That ending was nice.
keep up the good work.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 7/25
...why would Naruto listen to Aro?
Naruto is the type where if you don't earn his respect, he will prank your ass into oblivion.
...or at least he was in the original show and not that angst fill Shippuuden or the horrifically mishandled continuation with his son who has that shit name.
Oh god i can still see the cringe inducing fail at NaruHina. Such a shame for my Naruto OTP.

Point is how did Naruto come to call a scumbag like Aro boss? This needs explanation.
...of course Sandaime Hokage, Kakashi, Tsunade, hell the whole Leaf Village except Hinata and the Konohamaru squad are all assholes to Naruto but thats for another time.
Devilsummoner666 chapter 11 . 7/15
So...abandoned?
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 11 . 1/25
continue?
keyshawn9811 chapter 11 . 1/4
Hello my name is Darrius and I want you to please continue updating your story it's getting better and better now that I can't wait till you update your story but yeah Please continue to update your fanfiction it's getting better and better now so please continue to updating please and thank you.
Hope chapter 11 . 1/3
Please write more chapters! The story is really good. I would love to know what happens next when the family finds out. Also love the Bella X Naruto pair!
jh831 chapter 10 . 10/14/2015
just realized, this is more of a twilight oc.
this has nothing to do with Naruto Naruto.
there is no ninjitsu, nothing on the elemental nations. so this is just a twilight story with an oc who looks like naruto.
don't get me wrong, it is a good story, but I wanted to read a crossover with naruto and twilight.
draco7347 chapter 11 . 9/7/2015
love this story ccant waiyt for new chapters
Buttonspaz chapter 11 . 8/9/2015
Ahhh 2013... Gg updates.
Onimad chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
naruto,immortal fox-vampire dude fall in love whit shovelfaced-cannot shut his mount experission all the time,averange,have secret obession to guy (like sakura),a girl who named bella..seriously I cant think one single positive think about bella,why naruto even want relationship whit her..alice maybe,rosalie so-so,but bella?
I created everything chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
It's kind of hard to picture Bella actor in the movie acting like this
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 11 . 6/5/2015
LOVE! Victoria Fucked Up, Now Naruto Has To Melt Her Face Off :)
Hope You Update Again, I Have Very Much Enjoyed This Story!