Reviews for While You Were Gone
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Just found and read this story. Just reviewed ;D So more story?

But really, I like reading this and you're just starting to really get into the thick of it. The year with the Carrows and Snape is one of my favorite things to read about in HP fanfic. I really want to see how you continue to develop the characters. I know it's been awhile, will you continue?
Update chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Update
LizzieLongbourn11 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
They're all so brave... but I'm slightly scared for Neville's detention. Update soon, please! :)
Ryah Ignis chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Oh dear. Poor Ginny. Though, I'm slightly more worried for Neville.
Dancing-Souls chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Cool I love how tough and weak everyone defying the Carrow's are!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Oh no, now I'm nervous as to what the detention includes... Update soon so I can find out!

-Lynn
RumbleRoar811 chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
That was really intense. I like how you captured their emotions in a way that was very realistic and very true to their characters. This is one of my favorite stories, please update soon!
RumbleRoar811 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I really liked it, it is very well written. just one thing- Snape doesn't know (officially, that is) that ron is with Harry and Hermione. He has obviously deduced as much, but officially the death eaters think he is sick.
Eclipticvibe chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
So far so good I am a little disappointed with how short the chapters are but other than that you are successful at conveying the story. I just wish you would push it a little further. Add in some extra details, show us the other teachers viewpoints. I know it is early on but it feels like something is missing. I am eager to see where this story goes.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
I loved Neville's speech!:) It was totally inspirational:) And the defiances against the carrows were awesome! Update soon:)

-Lynn
Olga chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
This is really really good - love how you started it with Ginny coming to find Harry and how the DA has started to vandalize hogwarts
Brianna chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Update soon please and thank yous
Dancing-Souls chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Oh gosh to funny the killing curse makes people giggle uncontrolably!
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Cool!
Ryah Ignis chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
I loved the last bit where everyone was defying the Carrows. Neville and Nigel's were my favorite, though. You're developing Neville's character well. Please continue! I love this story and I can't wait to read more.