Reviews for Admirable People
whatweareafreaidof chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Good story. Intresting tony and ziva movie night. What are those two up to
i-am-the-wallace chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
You should have have made this a Tim/ Abby story. Or saying that its a McAbby. Not very one likes that, like me. I wanted to read a story about Tim and his family problems. Not about Tim and Abby with his dad thrown in there. I'm not trying to be mean! It's just I hate McAbby soo I usually like to know if that's where it's head so I can avoid that story.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
Oh, I really can't wait to see what happens next. And I really hope Tim can hold out against Abby and another dog.
alix33 chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
"Gibbs had been gone for a good, solid ten minutes which meant coffee. The man was punctual with his caffeine. Unless one of them brought him food, Gibbs was almost never caught eating. What did his caffeine dealer put in that coffee? Survival by the sustenance of coffee alone was apparently possible." - Hehehe.
Precious Pup chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
Come on Tim. Stay strong and ask Abby to respect your wishes and back off. If he cant handle abby how can he resoect himself or expect to stay strong in regards toliving his life the wsy he wabts and not how his father wants.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Great chapter, laughed with poor Tim's emotional rollercoaster. Who doesn't know that feeling at some point in their lives!
DS2010 chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
still happy tim told the old man off
Guest chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
I really like your writing style!
Pineapple chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
This story is absolutely wonderful. You have a wonderful way with words and a beautiful way in which you've woven the relationship of McGee and Abby to make their getting back together seem very believable. I haven't seen many writers able to do that. Her support is wonderous. And the plot line with the Admiral is great. More than, even.

You have grammar issues (most glaringly is that the main character's name is spelled "McGee") and formatting mistakes (dialogue on seperate lines please, or else it's hard to follow), but these seem to be getting fixed with each new chapter. Keep at it. Remember, nobody's perfect so don't let it get you down.
crocadile1986 chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
love it, great chapter
ny05016sc chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Enjoyed this chapter. Looking forward to the next.
RJane's Vindication chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Poor Tim-I hope Abby and the rest of the team can make him see that he really is more than good enough. I've really enjoyed your story so far and am glad to see an update :)
Gottahavemyncis chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Wow, awesome chapter! Inside Tim's head and seeing what he said to the Badmiral. Well done!
torontogirl12 chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Good for Tim.
Ann on a mouse chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
This story isn't bad, but you have formatting issues. You have multiple speakers speaking in the same paragraph for one. When you are writing dialog, you need to start a new paragraph every time the speaker changes. That makes life easier on your readers, and it is proper formatting for standard written English.

I probably won't continue reading for that reason. It is too hard to figure out who is speaking when. Good formatting would fix that problem.