Reviews for Colorblind
lillian chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
Are you going to UPDATE! Pleeeeaaaaasssssseee
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
please continue this story! I really like it! :)
blackbeauty14 chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Great chapter! I hope you decide to continue this story. :)
A Midsummer chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
For once it was Kyoko-chan and not Ren. Most of the stories I read here in Skip Beat has Ren helping Kyoko-chan heal. The role reversal is refreshing.

Though I'll have to get back to the familiar mind of Tsuruga Ren, huh? I don't mind. People have variations of what they think is going on that stubborn guy's thought process. Its interesting seeing different kinds of version.
A Midsummer chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Tsuruga Ren. Sono otoko no hontou no namae wa, Hizuri Kuon.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
A jealous Kyoko, A jealous Kyoko, A jealous Kyoko? I can't imagine it. -deadpan-
cookieraider3 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
I'm joining the dark side!
Love ur fanfic btw!
Summer Blooms chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
This was a great story! I can't wait to read Ren's side of things! Please update soon! :D
CrescentMelody chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
really good story.
jane chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Wow! Thank you for updating so quickly!

I think this is the best chapter so far. I like how you're continuing to probe deep into the psychology of the characters. Also, I was glad to see how much Kyoko has grown as a person.

Keep up the great work!
JustADreamer chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Thanks for the lil shout out! I'm not even like Asian-Asian but I'm seriously in love with Choi Si Won. But anyway the depth of this story was fantastic. It really captured how painful Ren thought his past was. Brilliant job. And I would just review from my fan fiction account (sammey13) but I'm just to damn lazy..
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
I hesitated to read this, but when I did, I was very pleasantly surprised. I like it! I hope you manage the next chapter soon.
KillerQueen18 chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
I can't wait to read more! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
I'm definitely looking forward to more. I like that you're opening up Kyoko's eyes a little bit. Great job! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Me-But I like cookies?...And Ren Tsuruga...Can't I have both? Dark Side- No you can't. *snatches cookies and Ren from me* Me- WAHHHHHHHH!
And now for the actual review. lol I liked the chapter. It was insight and closure. Insight for Kyoko and closure for Ren, who was acting like matyr for no reason. I wonder what Ren will be like when he finds out it was Kyoko under the chicken suit? 0.0
Also I liked the chicken line. So corny but so punny! hehe Can't wait for Feelin' Ren! Update soon!