Reviews for Fifty Ways to Say I Love You and Other Stuff
CielLikesSebastian chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
One of my favorite Dott fanfics. I really enjoyed it. :D
pinkdogtags chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
That was so cheesy! But cute! Dott is one of my faves!
Lowland Warrior chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Aww. Despite my rock hard cynical nature, i can't resist the smoochy charm these
small stories have!

And, like i told you a few minutes ago, I am outright honored to be referenced!

Peace.
You know who.
WildSouls3434 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Beautiful!
belle6900 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
so adorable me loves it
Bg chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Ok, I'm absolutely in LOVE with this fanfic!¡!¡!¡!¡! I kinda got confused on few things though. Like, in #36, is Hope Scott and Dawn's third child besides the twins mentioned in #23? If so, who is the wife and father in #14?¿? It completely contradicts #'s 23 & 36! Anyway, love the story u must write more fanfics!¡! Please?
alien babydoll chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I loved this story!
It was kind of like alternate dimensions - in one, Dawn dies... And in the last (my favorite!) there's adorable kissing in the rain!
I know what you mean about writing for Scott. You can't just make him evil, and he hates everybody, because that wouldn't be much of a love story, now would it?
I WANT A PIE PHONE!
a kiss of winter chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWW! I love it! :3 SO MUCH DANG FLUFF I THINK I'M GONNA EXPLODE
Guest 3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
*sniff* that, that was BEAUTIFUL I enjoyed that so much. Thank you for writing it. I wanna be your friend too because that moved me so much. I hope you are proud of that, because you deserve to be.
k99 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was so beautiful and Dott is just wonderful. I know that Scott is all evil. No one on the show, no matter how jerkish, is. I just wish they showed his softer side...and had Dott. Some of my favorite Dott things are Jealous!Scott and Lascivious!Dawn, like when she notices how..hot Scott is. I really enjoyed reading and I can't wait for more from you. Dott fans, unite!
Blood Thirsty Angle chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Epic names. I hope you write more of this soon
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Im crying because that was so beautiful and it was so romantic and I want to be your friend
Monique chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I really liked this story ! :) it's sooo cute ! 3
I REALLY want them to be together on the show ! Do you think there Is going to be a season 5 ? Cause if there is they are probably going to get together ! :D
PurpleFunkytown chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is adorable! I love how you've portrayed this amazing couple in 50 delightful shorts! It's very difficult to pick a favourite, but I can personally relate to number 41. :D
Still, I love all of them! Congratulations on doing such a great job!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
OMG, this was so awesome!
You did an amazing job ;)))
I can't get enough of this xD
Please write more for this wonderful pairing, your awesomeness!
Dott forever,