Reviews for The Grey Lord of the Sith
Razorfist chapter 11 . 3/10
I’m so happy I found this story! Luckily I have plenty of chapters to go yet, too! Can’t wait to read them all. Better late than never, huh?
Rainbow Prime chapter 2 . 2/17
Meh...I just like killing things. Not so much the warm and fuzzy feeling of helping out a virtual life form, because I've got more than enough warm and fuzzy memories of helping out non-virtual life forms, but the killing and the looting and the gaining of the experience pointsings, all very good, very fun stuff. Kill everything, and then loot the bodies. That's my motto when playing ANY game. Hell, even Monopoly! That's why I spend so much time in Jail in that game! Actually...now that I think about that...that would make that game much more fun. You could hide out on a space, making rolls to see if you successfully stay hidden, and if you do, and another player lands on the space, you can JUMP OUT OF THE BUSHES AND KILL THEM AND LOOT THEIR BODY OF THEIR PROPERTY DEEDS! Of course, any houses and/or hotels that were on the properties in question would be repossessed by the government, as you had gained them illegally, but hey! You have the properties now, so you can start building buildings there!
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 8/17/2017
I gotta say, I'm impressed by the quality of this story so far. Good stuff. Thank you for writing :)
FirstoftheAbyss chapter 35 . 8/5/2017
brilliant.
Beast of the Sea chapter 35 . 6/8/2017
I'm amused by Xana unintentionally leering over her past self.

Aside from that... poor Mission. I'm glad those two women didn't go further than that, but jeez. They're real bastards for (half-)seducing a young teenager for information. At least she's back at the ship, but with those assassins now knowing all about the Ebon Hawk... Cliffhanger?

Your author's note explains what happened to this fic, but damn... I'm sorry to hear that. :( Hope your life's going well, wherever you are.

Far as the fic goes, this was an enjoyable piece. Thought it might be smut at first, but it's a pretty good novelization (with added femslash, fluff, and occasional drama). Took my mind off of things.

To prospective readers: comes highly recommended!
Beast of the Sea chapter 34 . 6/8/2017
"All excessive nutrients are stored in the chest and hip area."
Good grief, I can only imagine what obese Twi'leks look like, if that's true. I'm having flashbacks to some anime with particularly interesting proportions.

Silliness aside, the flashback was nice for showing Revan at her best.
Beast of the Sea chapter 31 . 6/7/2017
Oh, damn it. I just checked the current chapter against the total count and realized this is a deadfic. That's a serious pity...
Beast of the Sea chapter 24 . 6/7/2017
Ah, good to see some Belaya/Juhani. And a serious talk about the Jedi Code.
Beast of the Sea chapter 20 . 6/7/2017
Ah, poor Bastila.
Beast of the Sea chapter 19 . 6/7/2017
On the scale of awkwardness, one's amnesiac crush aggressively flirting with you and taunting you about said crush has to be... pretty high on the scale... Hahaha. Poor Bastila. :D
Beast of the Sea chapter 17 . 6/7/2017
Wait, Surik IS slightly younger than Revan? O...kay, that makes Atris's embittered feelings for the Exile distinctly weird. (I suppose it could be argued that she doesn't explicitly have them for a female Exile, but Bastila doesn't explicitly have feelings for a female Revan, either...) Well, since that's Not Appearing In This Fic, I suppose it's not relevant... but still. Odd.

And so Young Revan has made friends, and Alek is already a fine meathead. If only Revan had taken Surik as the apprentice and put Alek as Mr. Setting Off WMD...
Beast of the Sea chapter 16 . 6/7/2017
It's an interesting backstory, but a few things seem off.

* Revan is a shortened version of "the Revanchist", i.e. "[the advocate of] the political manifestation of the will to reverse territorial losses incurred by a country, often following a war or social movement." It's not Revan's real name, much as it would make KOTOR fic easier.
* Arren Kae.
Atris: "Kreia? That is not her name..."
* I suppose canon agrees about Atris being significantly older than Revan, which surprises me. I would have thought Surik (and Atris, a peer) would be slightly younger than Revan, but I do concede to canon...
Beast of the Sea chapter 11 . 6/7/2017
Heh, so Bastila's inner pervert comes out when she's asleep? Dear me.
Beast of the Sea chapter 10 . 6/7/2017
Yep, that's our Bastila! Earning the player's enmity in the first five minutes, then spending the next several hours working it off. :P
Beast of the Sea chapter 9 . 6/7/2017
So the Jedi's brilliant scheme... tossed her into circumstances in which she'd retrain ALL the skills, minus the ones with the Force, that would be useful for a Sith Lord? And have loose morals (by necessity) to boot?

Either they were deliberately training her as a weapon, or they are dumb enough to make the prequel Council look like geniuses. Or arrogant enough that they were certain of the amnesia holding, but still - if she'd lucked back into accessing the Force, they would have wound up with a brilliant, skilled, ambitious, Dark/Grey Force-using prison escapee with literally nothing to lose. I mean, it's entirely plausible from canon that they're that stupid/arrogant/reckless, but still...

Enjoying the fic, by the way. It's good to have some variation.