Reviews for The Grey Lord of the Sith
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 8/17
I gotta say, I'm impressed by the quality of this story so far. Good stuff. Thank you for writing :)
FirstoftheAbyss chapter 35 . 8/5
brilliant.
Beast of the Sea chapter 35 . 6/8
I'm amused by Xana unintentionally leering over her past self.

Aside from that... poor Mission. I'm glad those two women didn't go further than that, but jeez. They're real bastards for (half-)seducing a young teenager for information. At least she's back at the ship, but with those assassins now knowing all about the Ebon Hawk... Cliffhanger?

Your author's note explains what happened to this fic, but damn... I'm sorry to hear that. :( Hope your life's going well, wherever you are.

Far as the fic goes, this was an enjoyable piece. Thought it might be smut at first, but it's a pretty good novelization (with added femslash, fluff, and occasional drama). Took my mind off of things.

To prospective readers: comes highly recommended!
Beast of the Sea chapter 34 . 6/8
"All excessive nutrients are stored in the chest and hip area."
Good grief, I can only imagine what obese Twi'leks look like, if that's true. I'm having flashbacks to some anime with particularly interesting proportions.

Silliness aside, the flashback was nice for showing Revan at her best.
Beast of the Sea chapter 31 . 6/7
Oh, damn it. I just checked the current chapter against the total count and realized this is a deadfic. That's a serious pity...
Beast of the Sea chapter 24 . 6/7
Ah, good to see some Belaya/Juhani. And a serious talk about the Jedi Code.
Beast of the Sea chapter 20 . 6/7
Ah, poor Bastila.
Beast of the Sea chapter 19 . 6/7
On the scale of awkwardness, one's amnesiac crush aggressively flirting with you and taunting you about said crush has to be... pretty high on the scale... Hahaha. Poor Bastila. :D
Beast of the Sea chapter 17 . 6/7
Wait, Surik IS slightly younger than Revan? O...kay, that makes Atris's embittered feelings for the Exile distinctly weird. (I suppose it could be argued that she doesn't explicitly have them for a female Exile, but Bastila doesn't explicitly have feelings for a female Revan, either...) Well, since that's Not Appearing In This Fic, I suppose it's not relevant... but still. Odd.

And so Young Revan has made friends, and Alek is already a fine meathead. If only Revan had taken Surik as the apprentice and put Alek as Mr. Setting Off WMD...
Beast of the Sea chapter 16 . 6/7
It's an interesting backstory, but a few things seem off.

* Revan is a shortened version of "the Revanchist", i.e. "[the advocate of] the political manifestation of the will to reverse territorial losses incurred by a country, often following a war or social movement." It's not Revan's real name, much as it would make KOTOR fic easier.
* Arren Kae.
Atris: "Kreia? That is not her name..."
* I suppose canon agrees about Atris being significantly older than Revan, which surprises me. I would have thought Surik (and Atris, a peer) would be slightly younger than Revan, but I do concede to canon...
Beast of the Sea chapter 11 . 6/7
Heh, so Bastila's inner pervert comes out when she's asleep? Dear me.
Beast of the Sea chapter 10 . 6/7
Yep, that's our Bastila! Earning the player's enmity in the first five minutes, then spending the next several hours working it off. :P
Beast of the Sea chapter 9 . 6/7
So the Jedi's brilliant scheme... tossed her into circumstances in which she'd retrain ALL the skills, minus the ones with the Force, that would be useful for a Sith Lord? And have loose morals (by necessity) to boot?

Either they were deliberately training her as a weapon, or they are dumb enough to make the prequel Council look like geniuses. Or arrogant enough that they were certain of the amnesia holding, but still - if she'd lucked back into accessing the Force, they would have wound up with a brilliant, skilled, ambitious, Dark/Grey Force-using prison escapee with literally nothing to lose. I mean, it's entirely plausible from canon that they're that stupid/arrogant/reckless, but still...

Enjoying the fic, by the way. It's good to have some variation.
orichalcum12 chapter 4 . 5/6
you are the only fucker i have seen to make revan a winey bitch and whats with the curse words in this story have you ever played star wars before do you have any idea how they talk in their universe. fuck this story and fuck you for ruining MOTHER FUCKING REVAN .
Wolf123678 chapter 35 . 4/10
Please continue this story if you can. You left it on a horrible cliffhanger.