Reviews for The Grey Lord of the Sith
Doominater84 chapter 35 . 7/23
This story is absolutely awesome, I really hope you continue it!
awesomeness-rocks chapter 35 . 6/12
Sad to see such a good story abandoned
Camilo The Great chapter 24 . 5/27
Aiel. Really?
So sad to see that it's been a couple years since your last post. I was really into this story. Hopefully you've not forgotten it and pick it back up one day.
WHY? Why must you abandon this story? It's SO GOOD. There are no other good female Revan stories out there that have any sort if length at all. I don't care what's keeping you from writing, I will fix that problem. Cancer? I will cure cancer. Family problems? I will straighten those the fuck out. Did you die? Bitch I will bring you back from the dead.
Deadly6 chapter 35 . 1/1
I do hope that you will one day update the story again. It is my favourite Star Wars story and if would hate to see it die.
FireInLife chapter 35 . 12/20/2015
Can't see I enjoyed reading about a 14 year old girl being fondled, but it's not like you pulled your punches with the rest of the story.

Other than that, things are heating up. Been over a year since your last update, but hopefully this will be continued later. And I hope after a year, you are staying strong against UC!
FireInLife chapter 28 . 12/19/2015
"Eww… why do Jedi call their women master? Talk about sexism." - I don't get this. How is 'master' a sexist title? If anything, 'mistress' is the sexist title.

Anyways, really enjoying the story. I really don't like seeing 'bitch' and 'cunt' in the story (since they are slurs just like 'nigger' and 'fag', targetted at women), but that is pretty much the only thing that annoys me. It has been quite the enjoyable ride so far. And hopefully, with the admittance of love, the next few chapters will be extra fluffy! :D
krogan with attitude k.w.a chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
love the story so far, especially the pacing. also i like how you turned revan's amnesia into a subplot. noticed the subtle reference to the reapers from mass effect.
Operator Blake chapter 35 . 5/19/2015
Absolutely awesome story so far, and I hope you update soon!
The Bespoken Man chapter 35 . 5/7/2015
Are Bastila and Xana a thing now? They've shared a kiss/s? and slept in the same bed, but still not sure over here
Rolling Guy chapter 25 . 4/14/2015
This chapter was beautiful. Magnificent. Perfect. I had tears by the end of it. I love the mother/daugher / bigsis/lilsis thing going on but damn, I can't imagine how cute and utterly fluffy a Revan/Mission would be. Specifically your Revan.
Secca Irises chapter 35 . 4/14/2015
I just got a scary life long diagnosis, and have been reading this fic as I get ready for surgery #2. Thank you for writing this, and giving me a bright spot in my day. I really love the Cathar background stuff, and I can't wait for Revan to remember. She deserves to regain clarity in her life, and be free of the council's manipulations.
I hope you're well. Diagnosis is just playing life on a slightly higher difficulty. We'll both get through just fine.
Not worth it chapter 28 . 3/28/2015
This story is terrible.

Utterly out of character, whiney protaganist - Revan's existence is utterly meaningless, the actual character thats running the show is a idiotic cowardly SI sockpuppet Bastila.

It'd be great if the pathetic weak-willed failure of a Revan just got mindtricked over a cliff and put this story out of its misery.
Artorius XV chapter 16 . 1/21/2015
Very interesting, both the story itself so far and this look into Xana/Revan's past, only makes me more eager to see Xana eventually remember who she is.