Reviews for The Grey Lord of the Sith
AisloreIV chapter 16 . 1/21
Very interesting, both the story itself so far and this look into Xana/Revan's past, only makes me more eager to see Xana eventually remember who she is.
this is a great story but when is the next chapter I know you said you sick so not to rush you I just wish to know thank you and get better!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/12/2014
Heavens, your Juhani is raving sociopath! I like that; it fleshes out her image.
Greatazuredragon chapter 35 . 9/23/2014
Oh well, really hope you get better, and not only due to the amazing story ;p
Interesting way to wrap Mission kidnapping, they got the info without anyone the wiser so now the Exchange will be hounding their footsteps.
Loved the story so far, great work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 34 . 9/23/2014
Nice twist. Xana is getting more of her memory back and Mission is in trouble. Wonder if the Dark Jedi that got away will make the connection between Xana and Revan.
Good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 33 . 9/22/2014
I really like the way you are developing the relationship between Xana and Bastilda, it's well written and believable. Good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 30 . 9/22/2014
I really like this flashback chapters, looking at Revan's past is fascinating. Loved the story so far, nice work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 25 . 9/22/2014
Ahhh that was prime fluff material! Xana and Mission make such a cute family!
Good chapter, very good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
Very good work, I liked Xana's thoughts about the code. Nice story so far, well done.
Greatazuredragon chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
Loved this story so far, nice work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
Lol don't Carth realizes that those emotions are the exact gateway to the darkside he hates so much?
Good chapter, nice work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
This is very good. And Xana has just used the force for the first time since her memory loss in the fight against the rancorr, wonder what other surprises are on store.
Greatazuredragon chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
This is an interesting story, good work.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/25/2014
Sorry to hear of the ailments.
But this story is what keeps me going. I hope it does the same for you and others as well.
Thank you.
erik.johnson.754 chapter 35 . 5/30/2014
Mission getting some grown up exp it's just too bad it wasn't with someone who she can trust Bastilla shows concern for Mission she will need it if Mission is still working out who she finds sexy. Those two twileks seem more of a hurt than a help