Reviews for The Grey Lord of the Sith
bloodmagus chapter 15 . 7/1
love the story so far, especially the pacing. also i like how you turned revan's amnesia into a subplot. noticed the subtle reference to the reapers from mass effect.
Operator Blake chapter 35 . 5/19
Absolutely awesome story so far, and I hope you update soon!
Warden of the Grey chapter 35 . 5/7
Are Bastila and Xana a thing now? They've shared a kiss/s? and slept in the same bed, but still not sure over here
Rolling Guy chapter 25 . 4/14
This chapter was beautiful. Magnificent. Perfect. I had tears by the end of it. I love the mother/daugher / bigsis/lilsis thing going on but damn, I can't imagine how cute and utterly fluffy a Revan/Mission would be. Specifically your Revan.
Secca Irises chapter 35 . 4/14
I just got a scary life long diagnosis, and have been reading this fic as I get ready for surgery #2. Thank you for writing this, and giving me a bright spot in my day. I really love the Cathar background stuff, and I can't wait for Revan to remember. She deserves to regain clarity in her life, and be free of the council's manipulations.
I hope you're well. Diagnosis is just playing life on a slightly higher difficulty. We'll both get through just fine.
Not worth it chapter 28 . 3/28
This story is terrible.

Utterly out of character, whiney protaganist - Revan's existence is utterly meaningless, the actual character thats running the show is a idiotic cowardly SI sockpuppet Bastila.

It'd be great if the pathetic weak-willed failure of a Revan just got mindtricked over a cliff and put this story out of its misery.
Artorius XV chapter 16 . 1/21
Very interesting, both the story itself so far and this look into Xana/Revan's past, only makes me more eager to see Xana eventually remember who she is.
this is a great story but when is the next chapter I know you said you sick so not to rush you I just wish to know thank you and get better!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/12/2014
Heavens, your Juhani is raving sociopath! I like that; it fleshes out her image.
Greatazuredragon chapter 35 . 9/23/2014
Oh well, really hope you get better, and not only due to the amazing story ;p
Interesting way to wrap Mission kidnapping, they got the info without anyone the wiser so now the Exchange will be hounding their footsteps.
Loved the story so far, great work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 34 . 9/23/2014
Nice twist. Xana is getting more of her memory back and Mission is in trouble. Wonder if the Dark Jedi that got away will make the connection between Xana and Revan.
Good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 33 . 9/22/2014
I really like the way you are developing the relationship between Xana and Bastilda, it's well written and believable. Good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 30 . 9/22/2014
I really like this flashback chapters, looking at Revan's past is fascinating. Loved the story so far, nice work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 25 . 9/22/2014
Ahhh that was prime fluff material! Xana and Mission make such a cute family!
Good chapter, very good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
Very good work, I liked Xana's thoughts about the code. Nice story so far, well done.