Reviews for The Grey Lord of the Sith
Wolf123678 chapter 35 . 4/10
Please continue this story if you can. You left it on a horrible cliffhanger.
god of all chapter 35 . 2/8
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Wow. Wheel of Time references. Can't believe you used the cadin'sor, and the name Aviendha... you make me laugh. (;
Doominater84 chapter 35 . 7/23/2016
This story is absolutely awesome, I really hope you continue it!
awesomeness-rocks chapter 35 . 6/12/2016
Sad to see such a good story abandoned
Camilo The Great chapter 24 . 5/27/2016
Aiel. Really?
Guest chapter 35 . 3/21/2016
So sad to see that it's been a couple years since your last post. I was really into this story. Hopefully you've not forgotten it and pick it back up one day.
Guest chapter 35 . 3/9/2016
WHY? Why must you abandon this story? It's SO GOOD. There are no other good female Revan stories out there that have any sort if length at all. I don't care what's keeping you from writing, I will fix that problem. Cancer? I will cure cancer. Family problems? I will straighten those the fuck out. Did you die? Bitch I will bring you back from the dead.
Deadly6 chapter 35 . 1/1/2016
I do hope that you will one day update the story again. It is my favourite Star Wars story and if would hate to see it die.
FireInLife chapter 35 . 12/20/2015
Can't see I enjoyed reading about a 14 year old girl being fondled, but it's not like you pulled your punches with the rest of the story.

Other than that, things are heating up. Been over a year since your last update, but hopefully this will be continued later. And I hope after a year, you are staying strong against UC!
FireInLife chapter 28 . 12/19/2015
"Eww… why do Jedi call their women master? Talk about sexism." - I don't get this. How is 'master' a sexist title? If anything, 'mistress' is the sexist title.

Anyways, really enjoying the story. I really don't like seeing 'bitch' and 'cunt' in the story (since they are slurs just like 'nigger' and 'fag', targetted at women), but that is pretty much the only thing that annoys me. It has been quite the enjoyable ride so far. And hopefully, with the admittance of love, the next few chapters will be extra fluffy! :D
krogan with attitude k.w.a chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
love the story so far, especially the pacing. also i like how you turned revan's amnesia into a subplot. noticed the subtle reference to the reapers from mass effect.
Operator Blake chapter 35 . 5/19/2015
Absolutely awesome story so far, and I hope you update soon!
The Bespoken Man chapter 35 . 5/7/2015
Are Bastila and Xana a thing now? They've shared a kiss/s? and slept in the same bed, but still not sure over here
Rolling Guy chapter 25 . 4/14/2015
This chapter was beautiful. Magnificent. Perfect. I had tears by the end of it. I love the mother/daugher / bigsis/lilsis thing going on but damn, I can't imagine how cute and utterly fluffy a Revan/Mission would be. Specifically your Revan.