Reviews for Breaking Point
RipleyHedwig chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This was good.
I really liked it. It was well written and I love the character personalities.
I enjoyed the back flashes and the angst in Chris' mind. I also rather loved the simple statement to the sisters about his giving up.
Thank you.
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
that was sweet in a way...
Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I think this needs to be more than a one shot.
123 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
liked the unexpected ending
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is good oh so good! I loved how Wyatt knew just what to do to get hat response he needed from Chris the 'so responsive little brother' said to gain response and also tease being the one constant that can drive Chris on his breaking point.

I do feel sorry for Chris so much that he must have seen, so much that he would have dealt with after Wyatt had taken him away from the date. I liked th flashbacks and all the detail of the odd bond between them both, you did characterisation very well, For if Wyatt truly wanted Chris dead he would have been, he surely knows how to push and press him until he gets what he wanted.

I liked how the end of the fic also had reference to the Chris that died with Leo. So many alternative universes. Will you do more Charmed fic? More based on the unchanged future?
Angry Girl chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I did the unsigned review before sigh sorry!

Really hope to see you do more! -alerts-
Beizanten chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
So HOt, and angsty. I LOVE IT!
JayneyHunter chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Loved it!
lilylunaweasleypotter chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Great one shot i hope you decide to make this one shot a long story
an'rysse and dee chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Love this story please continue.
lederra chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Brilliant!
Darcie chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Loved your story, I always love the Wyatt/ Chris incest stuff, but I didn't quite understand the last sentence. But other than that it was great! :)
Totallystarstruck chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Can't wait for more! Great start!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
So dark, so powerful !
I liked it a lot :). Especially the memories of Chris. Although it would have been nice to see more of what the sisters were thinking in the Attic but I understand that this is first a story about Chris and his obsessive love with his brother.

Lil's