Reviews for Road Trip
Great start!

I loved reading daddy John in this chapter. It's awesome to see how he was before the fire.

Can't wait to see how John handles the car sickness when they hit the road. :)

Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Please, please, please make this into a multi-chapter! So awesome!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Poor baby Sammy. :c I used to get sick a lot as a baby, too. When I was five months, I had gotten really sick about a Thanksgiving dinner and it turned out I was allergic to the shot of penicillin I had been given as standard in a doctor visit. But my mom and dad said I had been so miserable. I bet Big Brother Dean would have made me feel better. :3 He's so caring and loving.

You are just giving me a hell of a ton of characterization headcanon about John and Mary in the pre-series. I'm loving it. They're so happy and flirty and teasing. C': *otpppppp*
janiebee64 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Enjoyed this one Marianna...and I hope you do make it a multi-chapter story. Would enjoy Sammy's carsickness woes! :) Enjoying all these one shots..keep it up!

Take care,
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was great, from John buying bulk paper towels because they are on offer to the banter between John and Mary and Dean with "good ol' sparkle" and his care and concern for his puking little brother. Good job they were in the mini van and not the Impala with the amount of puke Sammy managed to bring up! And had to smile at the cross country thing as only a month of so later that became the life of John and his boys.
And completely delighted with your A/N to making his a multi-chapter story calaloguing the woes of Sammy's carsickness over the years.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I loved that you gave us a back story glimpse of what 'normal' might have been for the family Winchester. It must have been tough to try and capture the 'sound' of Mary's voice in that dialogue. We've never had a chance to her her saying very motherly things or have much interaction with her young husband. But their husband and wife banter seemed right. And it is a great idea to continue this, I'd like to see how Dean uses his big brother coping skill to ease a queezy brother's tummy for all those long rides.
kioku7 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was adorable! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I really liked this story. So glad I did not have a child that got carsick. My daughter always fell asleep in the car when she was younger. Would like it if you made it a multi-chapter story.
YellowReader chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Haha! "Good ol' sparkle" - I love it! Awesome story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great story. Liked the relationship between John and Mary (and little Dean and baby Sam). Would love to see the rest of the chapters!
hotshow chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This is a very good start to your story. Thank you.
NetMyne01 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was so amazing, something totally different from what we normally read and I loved it! I for one will not object if you make this into a multi-chapter story, I would read each and everyone of them.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
haha. I especially love your A/N at the end because THAT IS WHAT I WANTED!

Great story :)
Cartoon Cow chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was cute. : ) im not sure how your going to write something based entirely on carsickness through the years but knowing you youll make it interesting XD

Cant wait XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
John and Mary are so cute together in this. He's a totally different man with her around.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »