Reviews for If It Ain't Broke
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/6
tlyxor1 chapter 1 . 1/3
Enjoyed. -t.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
One of the best deaf clint fanfics I've read
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
That was gorgeous! The support and acknowledgement of each Avenger having their own faults really made it more realistic. Awesome writing!
Kunohichi8 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
im still crying
kat callan chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Working on ALS myself, AMD all I'm using is a pocket dictionary... I keep forgetting Q and S... still working on it though.
SkyDancer10 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
You, dear author, have made my stupidly late night quite a good deal better with that, so thank you. Not enough Clint wump out there, and this was fantastic.
Luizals chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Kawaiiiiiiiiiiii. Really and honestly cute. The new tradition bit killed me. I love you Coulson;(
MyPerfectEscape chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Good story.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
The Founder chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
MiroTheCat chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I love it! I love all of the stories that deal with his deafness, because I totally know what he's experiencing, but this one is especially good. I commend you on capturing it so well.
KuryakinGirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This was awesome! Love the team dynamic you have here. Thank you for sharing it. :)

Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Really well written character piece. The little touches are what gives the writing its depth - thoroughly enjoyed it. My favourite thing? That you gave the "other character tag" in this ensemble piece to Coulson. Because ... Phil. And because he's *still* there.