Reviews for Recruitment
theredrobin chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
You brilliant, fabulous creature, what intricate, gut-wrenching endgame are you beginning to design here? Distrust creeping up between S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers with Natasha and Clint caught in the crossfire? The tension (in multiple varieties) between the two of them? I can pick out some of the threads, but this has the feel of something so much bigger than I can fathom right now, and I’m so intrigued to know where it goes. You officially have me hooked on this series and I’m greedy for more.
Knyle Borealis chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
So amazing! Must find more...
Different Child chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
PFFFFFT Brucey please. XD He doesn't always say what he means. Or he knows. XD Tony just grumbles. Clint is like wtf?! I love deaf!Clint. NGL. Will he make any appearances? :D Speaking about comic Clint. And SERIOUSLY AWESOME! I can't wait to see the rest of the series!
Different Child chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
PHILLLL T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T
Different Child chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
eiluhewg. T_T_T_T Damnit Barneyyy. T_T_T. Dawww. LMFAOOO! Let's go get shitfaced with a god. Yep. Great idea.
Different Child chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
It didn't seem like what SHIELD wanted from us. It was something else. Damn Tony. And whoaaa.
Different Child chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
I s2g I've read this before or part of it. Idek. But yea. This. Fabulousness this. PAINFUL MEMORIES for Clint. and OMFG Bruce cussing sounds so weird in this context.
Different Child chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
WHO BURSTED OUT?
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
T_T_T_T CLINT BABY!
Sandy-wmd chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
Great story. I ran across one of your other stories, and now I'm going through all the other stuff you've written. I liked the bit of humor you snuck in about rumors of Phil and Clint as a couple. Also the hydrogen atom joke. I kept expecting it to be something about water, until Bruce gave it away. :)
icanhearthedrums chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
This story has the best use of flashbacks ive ever read! Love it!
Miss Starfire chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Fucking loved it!
Tris86tania chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
This story is awesome! I love Hawkeye, and your story did him justice.
adara-greenleaf chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
This was a great last chapter! I'm glad it's not the end though because two master assassins still need to have a chat...

:P I enjoyed this immensely! Thanks for sharing!
adara-greenleaf chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Hell, you and I work together and no one assumes we're fucking. Do they?" Oh my god! I nearly fell of my chair I was laughing so hard!

Geez, man! I miss Phil! He was such a great guy and, even though you didn't really get a TRUE sense of him as Clint and Tasha's handler in the movie, you just KNEW he was a great man, and a great friend. I mean his whole, "Tasha...Barton's been compromised" line and the WAY he said it, like it hurt him to have to say it out loud...Yeah, Phil's the man. WAS the man. I can't believe Joss killed him off! WTF is up with that?

Anyway, this wasn't the chapter I was expecting, but also it was BETTER than what I was expecting. I'm glad they didn't sleep together, though. It's just not the right time. Tash will come 'round eventually. I know she will. She can't live without Clint anymore than he can live without her. She'll see. Well, okay, she more than likely could live without him, but I bet she'd be grumpy!