Reviews for The Chronicles of Good and Evil
Jyoti chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
I really like this, amazing.
Jyoti chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Wonderful job. I loved it.
Jyoti chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
Absolutely wonderful. I really enjoyed this chapter. It was exciting, suspenseful, and worded nicely.
Jyoti chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Wonderful job. I absolutely loved this chapter. You're doing a great job, keep writing because you're very good at it. God Bless :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Absolutely beautiful writing! I love it!
Jyoti chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
I'm done talking about the length of the chapter because this story is too good to sit there and complain about something like that. Especially when there are people who like long chapters. So anyway, moving on from that, I really love this story and where it's headed. It has a poetic, and spiritual vibe to it that I am really enjoying. Great work! You're doing a fantastic job! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. P.S: Daniel you rock ahahaha :)
Jyoti chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
This is very well written but it's just too long for me, I'm sorry. I really can't read super long chapters like this. But you're doing a great job and there are tons of other people out there who love long chapters like this. I'll try and finish up the rest of the story soon, but it's going to take an extremely long time.
368235 chapter 23 . 8/24/2012
omg, don't listen to the twelve-year-old girl with the blue hair, she's nuts. keep posting, it's a free internet and this is a long, well-written story. screw you, blue haired girl, who asked you anyway?
Jyoti chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Great job :)
Calyn chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Stop bumping your stuff up by posting useless chapters. It's not fanfiction and shouldn't even be on this site. No one here wants to read it. Get over it.
Jyoti chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
This is really good. I felt like toward the end I was just reading it to read it and not truly understanding but I think that was just because of the length. Whatever though, the story is very beautiful even if it's not really fanfiction. You're doing a good job :) Don't let lack of reviews or anything get you down because this story is amazing and I can tell that you worked very hard on it. You've used such descriptive detail and I admire you for that.
Jyoti chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Wonderful job :)
Jyoti chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Wow, this was a blessing to read honestly. It's very beautiful and moving. It's inspiring and poetic, I love it.
Jyoti chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow! This is absolutely moving, and very spiritual. I love the way you write as far as the dialect go and I'm very glad that I've read this. I'm going to go ahead and recommend this to people. Amazing work.