Reviews for The common cold
marysunshine81 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I so love this fic! The common 'cold', I had no idea what to expect when I read the title and now I'm just smiling to myself. I love their friendship, still hate that epi when we found out what K did. I'm so happy A is able to forgive and that K is able to share. And this story is wonderful!
ganbaruhito chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
SO lovely bb, I loved it! It is what I hope to see on the show, they finally getting into the friendship. I love Kalinda and Alicia friendship. Great way to start my day, a viva to the friendship. More Kalinda and Alicia I say!
Nessakitty821 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wow - I did not see this coming since you were answering "common cold" - it was a nice, unexpected twist. Not cliche at all and that is a huge relief. I love that Alicia is saying sorry for not being able to forgive. Seems like a very Alicia thing to do.
guategal chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Character values very nicely presented here, Sabrina. I like reading your writings because you often dwell with pinpointed dichotomies in process of reaching for balance. Steps for us as well as those story characters. You sometimes remind me of an "old sage". Do you yet have hope for the Wilicia relationship future story development sometime? Do you believe in the natural flow for love to conquer most all including one's own foibles?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Amazing story Sabrina... This one was so good I totally love it... I don't know whatelse to say other than perfect...