Reviews for Down on the Bayou
gabby1017 chapter 45 . 8/26/2012
Love your brain... Loved this story... It ended with your special flare! Will miss you in the Fandom... Always rec'd your goods, Lady!
Wish you all the best... Hugs, Gabby
miranda04 chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Last chapter, Bella was his high school sweetheart. Now, he's brought her back from college?
CdrIvanova chapter 45 . 8/26/2012
Tons o' fun!
Christina Fey chapter 45 . 8/26/2012
Thank you so much for writing it was a wonderful little ride you took us on!
Hazeleye Vampqueen chapter 45 . 8/26/2012
*clapping* Take a bow Kitkat, this fic was fuckawesome! You had me laughing with Esme's line. I will forever remember that one..lol. Girl let me tell u,I was talking to some peeps at football practice, an 1 of the kids grandfather told me things. Like he eats possom, armadillo, gator, goat, anything roadkilled, anything they can hunt and kill. Yuck! I started telling them about ur fic and read them some...and he love it! That if u wanted to come down for dinner, ur more then welcome! LMFAO! I *cough* kindly refused the invite...lol. Kickass story my dear...always ur faithful reader...*hugs and big fat kisses*
Pyejammies chapter 45 . 8/26/2012
Great ending. So they got their HEA down on the Bayou. Thanks for writing this.
tff000 chapter 45 . 8/26/2012
good
JoJo757 chapter 45 . 8/26/2012
Loved this story!
mommymac0508 chapter 45 . 8/26/2012
Hahahahahahahahahaha I loved it hahahahahahaha so so so perfect and you are awesome thank-you
Love M Go Blue chapter 45 . 8/26/2012
Did Edward and Bella *really* ever get married? Or at this point are they still just posing as a married couple with their new names (I guess they never went back to their previous ones)? Cuz obviously the feds never forced them to actually marry . . . did they?
Teresa R chapter 45 . 8/26/2012
that was priceless thank you so much
shellshock81 chapter 45 . 8/26/2012
Don't mind me... I'm just over here sobbing.

Love you.
MamaJoyof3 chapter 45 . 8/26/2012
Excellent job! I wish you the best of luck and will miss your writing stories for us, but will support you none the less. Again, best of luck!
Holidai chapter 45 . 8/26/2012
This was the perfect ending! I thought Bella was rich when I first started reading, heir to a throne of sorts, I guess I need to re-read. I like that they'll live in the lap of luxury, kinda reminds me of Duck Dynasty. ;)
DawnsWhimsy chapter 45 . 8/26/2012
Most fantastic ending ever! Thank You so much :)
2,356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »