Reviews for Down on the Bayou
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 45 . 8/27/2012
What a great story. I enjoyed reading it and you did amazing job writing it. :)
Guest chapter 44 . 8/25/2012
okay you finally reduced me to tears! but I shor do luvs this here story!
Pianogirl05 chapter 45 . 8/27/2012
Great story!

I'm sorry you'll be laying down the pencil so to speak, but being in the arts, I know how you can burn out sometimes. I'm sure you'll be back because someone with a creative mind such as yours won't be able to stay away for long. Until then, you've left us some great stories to read again and again.
shehazi chapter 45 . 8/27/2012
Well...
Many many thanks to you, for hours and days of perfect escapism.
I wish you all the best in the future... I wish you you 'Maine'.
Bless and gratitude for your generosity..
Sharon :-)
missylb chapter 45 . 8/27/2012
Lmfao that was a brill read x
KeeWit chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
I'm not sure which part of PA you come from, but in PA Dutch country, we say wuder. We also put budder on our toast and ask what's the madder?
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 45 . 8/27/2012
Absolutely amazing job! Sure will miss you and your stories! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
dont1855 chapter 45 . 8/27/2012
AWWWWWWWW KITKAT I'm going to miss ya Please stop by sometimes and say HI Let us know how you are. You MY FRIEND write BEAUTIFUL STORIES. and I'm going to miss them Let us know how your doing on your races I hope to see ya soon cant wait to read FATTY,derby and the last of Recovering fatty Yep I'v read aLL OF YOUR STORIES AND loved Every ONE. tell next time bye FOR ONE OF YOUR #1 fan's. :) debbie
suzy 2010 chapter 45 . 8/27/2012
Ihank you so much for sharing this story with us. With it's funny characters,had a really good laugh. Also thank for all your other stories,which gave us all an inspiration to just read.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 45 . 8/27/2012
I've always wanted to live in Maine... Ever since I was 12 and was into Steven King books.. which i still think i was too young to read..lol.. And I can't watch IT because of that stupid clown.. but really have always loved that state... I think Delores Claiborne did it in for me... Good luck with everything and i will keep hope that I will still be able to see something new from you...
HockeyChick10 chapter 45 . 8/27/2012
Loved this story from beginning to end!
lemonbutt chapter 45 . 8/27/2012
HEA. Loved it. Bellas a beast. Thanks for sharing!
HopeStreet chapter 45 . 8/26/2012
I absolutely loved this story. It made me laugh out loud in public more times than I ever have. I'm going to miss ya! I'm glad you are leaving your stories up because there are a few I haven't gotten around to yet. Thank you for putting yourself out there like this.
lovedwardalways chapter 45 . 8/26/2012
Well I know I love you. I am sad you are done writing. But I understand that it is not fun any more. Yeah I got tears for you leaving. I will miss the poop buckets and perv wards I have grown to love.
Kelly J chapter 45 . 8/26/2012
omg this story was so fantastic! it had me laughing constantly! your characters were a hoot! im going to miss all the craziness!
2,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »