Reviews for Amaterasu's Absolution
KanadeAkatsuki chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
FOR THE WIN MIKAMI! FOR THE WWWIIIINNNN! :D
Irah chapter 22 . 5/1/2013
omg! I think when I read the part when he kissed her stomach I fell out of my chair! OMG! lol I'm guessing it's going to be Raito's ugh! I was still hoping it was Teru but hey a woman can only dream lol XD

I loved this, it's like everything was thrown at the reader in a satisfying punch which was well worth the bruise lol. I'm hoping her memory comes back so she could remember Ankh. I miss him already.

Sitting on pens and needles! :)

BTW forgive me for taking so long. Had exams and worked 80 hours this week 0_o
Leyshla Gisel chapter 22 . 4/26/2013
Awesome! She's having a babe! :) Great ending!
Awen Sofer chapter 22 . 4/25/2013
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! MY GOD! That was such a fantastic ending with a major cliffhanger. Awwww, Ankh :( (MEGA sad face) I really did like him. I can't wait to ready about his story. I'm so glad I have something to look forward to or I would have cried. Oh, and a baby Light! At least the kid will be good looking since they will be twice as evil considering what his/her parents were. Loved the story! Looking forward to the prequel!
Imitation Paranoid Marionette chapter 22 . 4/25/2013
Nice!
Irah chapter 21 . 4/18/2013
Omg sorry it took me forever in reviewing. I haven't been on here much and I didn't get an email / (I'm glad I signed on today.) Now...

Teru? NOOOOOO! I didn't think she would actually go through with him dying an all. Or it was hoping he would eventually live.

And now Ankh is gone...my heart...it's breaking. I swear I do not trust that Raito around Hikari. Something off about him, but then again everything'll change for the better.

Love this much happened. The emotions were flaring every where. I really enjoyed reading this at work and now that I was at home I really enjoyed it. I absolutely love your writing XD
Awen Sofer chapter 21 . 4/11/2013
"...I tried to make it as painless as possible."" - Oh, how very thoughtful of you, Raito.
"It was the first time she'd seen him get lower than anyone else by choice because he always liked to be the one to look down on someone." - This line was fan-freaking-tastic!
"""You can't destroy it, please! I don't want to forget about Ankh."" - My heart just broke for her in this moment, and then for Ankh the next.
Raito and trust just do not go together unless it's to trust him to do something evil to further his own selfish interests.

Oh, oh, oh, oh! I want to read the prequel! You've got my vote. :D
Imitation Paranoid Marionette chapter 21 . 4/11/2013
It's sweet, but I am sad for Mikami. Also, Ankh will forever be my favorite shinigami within this fanfiction.
Saki0112 chapter 21 . 4/11/2013
I would read the prequel!
I'll be patiently(?) waiting for the next chapter.
Leyshla Gisel chapter 21 . 4/10/2013
Oh no! Sadness all around :\
Leyshla Gisel chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
Teru you gorgeous thing.. Why would you let the Death Note take over your life..?
Imitation Paranoid Marionette chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
Well, Teru wasn't able to do anything now. Honestly, I had high hopes for the guy. Sadly, the consequences are too late now. . . Now, insert irritated sigh.
Irah chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
Nooo Teru ( this was going to happen sooner or later since a good thing can't last. I do hope he get his act together before his time is up. I was actually on his team before that whole death note scene.

Now I'm convinced. Aside from Raito being crazy his self, atleast he dealt with it neh? Raito right now in my book is definitely one-up against Teru. Man, ther are two things that are certain: Death and taxes lol I'm more than excited to read what is going to happen next.
Awen Sofer chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
Oh, that was amazing! So the engagement is over, Teru's insane and soon to be dead, and Hikari is right back in Raito's arms. I can't believe everything that happened so quickly. I do love the forever child Near.
Closer to the end... :(
Leyshla Gisel chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
Now to decide what happens.