Reviews for Body of Evidence
Cengiz chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
hehehehehehe
Mijo54 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Je ris encore de l'effarement de Connor ! Merci pour cette histoire , elle est vraiment drôle ! j'adore ! de plus j'ai l'impression quand Jess se trouve impliquée dans une de vos histoires que c'est un peu pour moi que vous l' avez écrite(j'ai bien le droit de rêver!) ! j'aime ce trio improbable et je commence à regarder Lester avec un oeil nouveau ! j'adore le fait que Becker ne puisse résister à Jess ! vraiment pour moi c'est très drôle !
à bientôt de vous lire !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I have to say that this story did not turn out how I was initially thinking. What I thought was going on was:

Becker and Jess had finally began a secret relationship and were having secret romantic romps in the new ARC then either they told Lester or he somehow found out and agreed to keep the relationship secret for them.

He wipes the CCTV footage of them making out and warns them via the comms if anyone's approaching their location.

I have to say I did not expect sweet, innocent Jess to be dating and having sex with two separate men and certainly not for both men to know and to be alright with the arrangement and certainly not for all this to be taking place while they're working at the ARC!

When I first saw Jess, I assumed she was the flirty, slutty kind of woman judging by her low cut tops, short skirts, jewellery and tons of makeup. She's looks exactly like the typical slut. But as I got to know her my opinion changed.

I realized that she's not slutty at all. She's kind, sweet, incredibly nice and incredibly naive which in a way is better than being the opposite. But this story has changed my entire outlook on Jess completely!

I also wonder. When she's not dealing with anomaly missions, Abby is usually working in the new ARC'S menagerie, tending to the animals or improving their enclosures.

She loves all her creatures but has a special fondness for Rex, him having once been her beloved pet.

I can definetly imagine Abby allowing the Coelurosauruvus to roam freely in the ARC after first alerting everyone and turning off the bio scanner to prevent lockdown.

Being a flying reptile Rex can easily gain access to any area of the ARC and can probably travel almost silently.

What happens if he accidentally flies into Lester's office or Becker's gun workshop and sees one of the two having sex with Jess!

Oh god! Poor Rex just because he's not a human being, that doesn't mean he can't figure out what's going on. The position and the sounds the pair make are probably enough for the small lizard to understand what's happening.
bellykaat chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was really good. You have always done snark well, but this was just out-right funny. Thanks so much for sharing!
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
He he :) Love it.

Those three are so funny together.