Reviews for One Drop
There is no reason for concern or alarm because Mrs Knight is ound to return to the apartment and quickly realize that Carlos and Logan are under threat and that Kendall and James are clearly intoxicated or drugged thus causing their aggression and violence towards their friends.

I don't think they'll hurt her as I doubt Hawk knows that Kendall's mother acts as their legal guardian so she can quickly contact Mr Bitters to call tbe authorities or maybe summon the security officers at the Palm Woods.

They could restrain or possibly incapacitate Kendall and James temporarily without causing lasting trauma in order to save Logan and Carlos.

Thry would then perform various medical examinations to determine the trigger for the boys' sudden hostility and treat them while Logan and Carlos receive treatment and Hawk is yet again taken into custody.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Plz plz plz plz zzzzz continue
Kili10 chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Finish this plz
DuckieLuver chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Ok, super sorry to bug you again- but I seriously love this idea and I totally want to see it finished! It's so great so far! I like, need to see what happens! Amazing job, but if its at all possible- please continue it!
DuckieLuver chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Could you PLEASE update this?! Seriously, this idea is so twistedly amazing, you can't just leave it!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Please update soon! This was really good; I hope Carlos and Logan get help!
SaltTahneeBran chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
I really like this story! More?
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Poor Logan... he had to do all the chores with his hands tied up. I can barely do them with both my working hands. He's a smarty pants. :)

And poor Carlos... his mouth must be hurting from the gag by now... and good thing Logan's finally found out what made Kendall and James so mean and cruel.

I can't wait for the next chapter! Like, I seriously CAN'T WAIT for it! :) So update soon please? :)
PokeTrainer chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Oh my good. The feels. I am literally tearing up. This is so well written and horrid and awesome and sad and AGH! So many feels.
winterschild11 chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Please update soon!
krehpeh chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Poor Kendall,... He doesn't deserve those two (Carlos and Logan) idiots,...
Ha-ha!
Kinda one-sided eh?,... LOL,... Just Kidding,... Update soon!
Hariken Hero chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Whew! I thought Kendall was going to harm Logan and Carlos with the knife. Oh yes! I'm so happy that Logan didn't drink the drugged water cos Logan's so smart and he'll think a solution to save all of them. Hopefully, Logan would find out the identity of the drugged water and call help from outside too.
destinyartist chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Their so evil! I hope they snap out of it. How unfair is it that 2 of the taller and stronger of the band turn evil! Awsum story please continue.
xEryChan chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Dang, what did Hawk put in those drinks? Poor Carlos and Logan. They really didn't do anything to deserve this. Are Kendall and James going to snap themselves out of this anytime soon? And what are they going to do when they realize what they've been doing to Carlos and Logan?

I have to say, I really like Logan's character in this story. He's so caring and I like that. What happeened to Mrs. Knight and Katie? Are they going to be in this story?

So many questions I have in mind. I like this story. Great update and keep ot up! (:
IsleofAnarchy chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
So scary... what kind of drug made them act like that?
Can't wait to see their reaction when it wears off...