Reviews for Little Brothers& Other Awkward Conversation Topics
Caroline C chapter 1 . 7/13
I love the idea of this being in the perspective of Harriet. I loved your language in this story. There was a superfluous part. Such as the two lines about complementing umbrellas. That just didn't make sense to me. Other than that, I loved how your main focus was on Mycroft and John but not on Sherlock. Honestly I think his "supporting" characters are underrated and under estimated. So very well done!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Mycroft is awesome.
chemicalpunx chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Your writing is so good and wow, it was quite funny. Mycroft and Harry hanging out. Congrats!
rana2001 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
THAT WAS REALLY AWESOME
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
that was very good :) made me laugh quite a bit... nice job!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Nice.
beegeelovehoney chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
.amazing!
Mycroft is in character, and your Harry Waston has me hoping she makes an appearence in the third season! I'd love to see another fic by you were they interact again. You've got a knack for this :D

I can't help by mention( and go ahead and shoot me for this if it pleases you) but was that slight infatuation I read? *is shot for having a dirty, dirty whore mind*
marylouleach chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
loved it!
StoryGirl.98 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I. Loved. This.
It's just perfect.
Soledad chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Now, this is a match made in Heaven, I think. *g*
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was quite an amusing encounter between the two.
I liked reading your story!
Raxacoricofallapatorian17 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Nice story! Would you please continue it? I'd love to read more about them togehter!
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
nice little one shot! nice work!
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh, hey I voted for the right one. Oh, darn you didn't win.

Silly Harry. Coincidences are made up things by the 'Government' to make people dismiss certain incidents.

Halibut...that's fish, isn't it?

The Holmes boys love their dramatics.

Older siblings unite!

I read it before, but it still made me smile.

So let's say my sister marries, the guy becomes the brother-in-law. What does that make the other five?
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
You made Mycroft seem almost likable, and Harry, a character who never appears on screen, seem relatable. Good job!