Reviews for Five Times Mike Ross Realised He Didn't Have A Dad
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 1/13
This was Spect-acularly awesome! See what I did there lol
Loved this, poor Mike and just amazing Harvey! He really is such a dad. ;)
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Oh lawd that was epic and sweet and wonderful! You're amazing
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
oh god ! damn you and the feels your stories give me!
katesari chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Enjoyed reading this! Bye
gotyour6 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I've loved this story for a long time. Very sweet without being cloying. Definitely a favorite.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
aww, how sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Oh my, that was so sweet
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Are you a genius or what? (rhetorical question by the way). Wow, this was just...wow. I have a suggestion if your feeling up to it, um, what if Mike fell off his bike BECAUSE Louis broke his chain-thingymajig, and he has an ugly bruise on his face, tries to avoid seeing Harvey because Mike knows he'll be hella-pissed. Harvey's extremely protective and Mike is once again reminded of there amazing special bond. Aaaaannd Harvey kick's Louis's ass, but not too hard! Louis sometimes has his perks. :)
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Yep, I know the muses are fickle and demanding. Glad they made you write this one. Hits the feels and the emotional hurt/comfort is a nice change and nice to read (though I still like reading a share of whump). ANOTHER! 10/10
sarky-devotchka chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I cried! This was super sweet :)
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh this was beautifully written. Wonderful work!
Maryam25 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I'm glad I came across this. I really enjoy reading about Harvey and Mike, whether it's about their bromance or father-son type of relationship. You did a great job with this piece. I especially enjoyed the ending.
CuttingAcidity chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Third time I've reviewed for you, sorry, but this was really good, especially the ending. You're little head-canons work well for the story, and yo express the characters well. The grammar was surprisingly good for a piece as long as this. This makes a good read.
Neellok chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was so sweet! I really like the little normal things that Harvey does for Mike! Because yes, when you have parents you take certain things for granted. Most people don't even think about it really. This was a nice look into that and I adore protective Harvey!
verysiriuspotterhead chapter 1 . 11/14/2012