Reviews for Five Times Mike Ross Realised He Didn't Have A Dad
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 8/17
damn you almost made me cry like a little girl
Missyr256 chapter 1 . 8/16
Omg Omg I felt myself grinning the whole time this was soooo sweet :). I really completely forgot this was a one shot when u came to the end I was like no no no this can't be it I want more :O
AsDarknessSpreads chapter 1 . 7/21
Okay, not being able to play catch? not being able to pack? that's kinda far fetched. I can play catch and no one's ever played catch with me. and mike can play tennis. (not really but yes. lol.) and packing... no one taught me that when I first packed my stuff. One just makes a mental list of what one needs.
criticism aside, I LOVE that father's day part! oh my... nearly cried at that note, the first note. The second note exclusively stayed harvey as "dad" so I didn't like that. But omg it was sooo cute I loved it!
though I Love harvey now as a big brother. and puppy owner. XD
Milbuscus chapter 1 . 5/28
Oh my god, this is brilliant! Please right a next chapter! I can't wait to read what happens next! Love ittttt! :D
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 1/13
This was Spect-acularly awesome! See what I did there lol
Loved this, poor Mike and just amazing Harvey! He really is such a dad. ;)
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Oh lawd that was epic and sweet and wonderful! You're amazing
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
oh god ! damn you and the feels your stories give me!
katesari chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Enjoyed reading this! Bye
gotyour6 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I've loved this story for a long time. Very sweet without being cloying. Definitely a favorite.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
aww, how sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Oh my, that was so sweet
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Are you a genius or what? (rhetorical question by the way). Wow, this was I have a suggestion if your feeling up to it, um, what if Mike fell off his bike BECAUSE Louis broke his chain-thingymajig, and he has an ugly bruise on his face, tries to avoid seeing Harvey because Mike knows he'll be hella-pissed. Harvey's extremely protective and Mike is once again reminded of there amazing special bond. Aaaaannd Harvey kick's Louis's ass, but not too hard! Louis sometimes has his perks. :)
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Yep, I know the muses are fickle and demanding. Glad they made you write this one. Hits the feels and the emotional hurt/comfort is a nice change and nice to read (though I still like reading a share of whump). ANOTHER! 10/10
sarky-devotchka chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I cried! This was super sweet :)
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh this was beautifully written. Wonderful work!