Reviews for Five Times Mike Ross Realised He Didn't Have A Dad
Wolfsprinzessin chapter 1 . 10/9
there are only a few suits-stories of yours leftand i will read them soon! til now i love everything u wrote. starting with the sticky notes, over kid Mike, to all those awesome oneshots. all those times i nearly crued in public while reading or just "awwww-ed" randomly. i start to like ur version of the characters best. normally i dont like ooc too much, but ur Harvey is simply too great and awesome together with Mike (no matter in wich form). thank u for sharing
LoverGurrl411 chapter 1 . 8/13
This was beautiful and touching. There aren't nearly enough daddy Harvey fics out there, but this is definitely one of the best ones out there. Love it!
Anna chapter 1 . 6/12
Cutte :)
Jolle chapter 1 . 3/29
You are really a good writer. Its heartbreaking.
Noblee chapter 1 . 1/30
I'm crying! This is so beautiful! :'D
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 1/5
Oh my goodness, that was amazing, i was smiling the whole time i read this!
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
damn you almost made me cry like a little girl
Missyr256 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Omg Omg I felt myself grinning the whole time this was soooo sweet :). I really completely forgot this was a one shot when u came to the end I was like no no no this can't be it I want more :O
Kori no Koibito chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Okay, not being able to play catch? not being able to pack? that's kinda far fetched. I can play catch and no one's ever played catch with me. and mike can play tennis. (not really but yes. lol.) and packing... no one taught me that when I first packed my stuff. One just makes a mental list of what one needs.
criticism aside, I LOVE that father's day part! oh my... nearly cried at that note, the first note. The second note exclusively stayed harvey as "dad" so I didn't like that. But omg it was sooo cute I loved it!
though I Love harvey now as a big brother. and puppy owner. XD
Dark
Milbuscus chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Oh my god, this is brilliant! Please right a next chapter! I can't wait to read what happens next! Love ittttt! :D
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
This was Spect-acularly awesome! See what I did there lol
Loved this, poor Mike and just amazing Harvey! He really is such a dad. ;)
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Oh lawd that was epic and sweet and wonderful! You're amazing
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
oh god ! damn you and the feels your stories give me!
katesari chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Enjoyed reading this! Bye
gotyour6 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I've loved this story for a long time. Very sweet without being cloying. Definitely a favorite.