Reviews for Cat and Mouse
FalconRukichi chapter 1 . 1/26
cry*
How Arthur says Guinevere chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Idk how I got here but this was heartbreaking beautiful. I love a fictional where bonnie is not one dimensional. Ending was truly sad but great all around writing
eveyssoul chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I just feel empty. Omg this was heartbreaking! What's worse is Bonnie died knowing Damon didn't love her and feeling as if not really even a good enough replacement. Not one of her friends cared enough either to notice till after death. She was literally dying and no one gave a damn. He forever mourned someone who didn't love him enough to choose him. Yet Bonnie did and he just feels some guilt. I felt sick at the end couldn't even cry. Made me hate my favorite character, Damon. Good writing though.
xSJA chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Oh. My. Gosh..

When I stumbled onto this story, I only got a glimpse of it because I wasn't sure about it. Then I wanted to take the time and read it, and I have to say, I'm happy I did. This story is so angst and I love it. It made me want to cry so bad, especially at the ending when Bonnie died because I wasn't expecting her to die! This was very well written and I thank you for writing this and sharing our with us because it's so much more different than any they Bamon I have read.

Xoxo, SJ&A
Vitch-Prodigy chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
omg this made cry so hard it was real and deppresing. You totally pulled it off
aryalayne chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
OH MY GOD. That was really depressing, but in a beautiful way. What a tragic, tragic story. It was really well written!
FFlova chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Only just saw hthis on tumblr... ican;t type properly because of all the tears in my eyes. Job well done!
munchie19 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
The writing was great, but i woild like to think that bonnie is much stronger than this. I truly do hope that she loves herself more than she does elena, and values her worth in life to not just waste away into nothing.
bewitchedbennett chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
You have put me to tears - why did you have to write it where Bonnie died? She and Damon could have rebuilt themselves together and when Damon finally realizes that he loves her.
Yep these are tears.
I can't believe my poor baby died.
Bonnie died.
I loved it though - It was a great one shot. But hcdjs I hate reading fanfics where she dies and not coming back.
My feels are all over the place. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Good job
luv4ed chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I thought u did a lovely job at keeping them in character...it's really annoying when I read a Bamon fic and by like chapter 4 they're already in love. Nothing about Bonnie and Damon (as individuals)is simple or easy, if the two were to ever get together, I imagine - at best - some struggle before they get it right or, like in this story, they never quite manage to get it right. so I found this to be very realistic.

You did a really great job at conveying the dark emotions in this story as well, whether it be the pain or the desperation or the feeling of being lost...u portrayed the emotions so well that it completely sucked me in...I could practically feel their hardship. It's one thing to write about sorrow but it's something completely different trying to get the readers to feel the heartache.

Anyways, I'll stop gushing...in short this was a beautiful piece, very moving. I hope to see more from u in the future :)
why chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
why oh why did i read this? Its so fucking sad but breathtakingly beautiful aswell. amazing stuff. my fave bamon oneshot to date.
TVD chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
You made me cry. How is that possible? That never happens! Well done. Seriously fantastic OS.
fanwriter101 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was so beautifully written! Youmade me cry :(
ishipwhateverthefuckiwantto chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Why'd I read this story? I mean, I saw the responses from others on Tumblr...many folks caught a terrible case of the sads, and I read it anyway. Now I'm all in my feelings...and I can't cry 'cause I'm on my phone at work and I would certainly get strange looks...That said, this was tragically awesome...well done :)